Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion, Put The Game On Console

qrwe101

i really like this game and i think it would help it out if it went to console systems. people would play it way more and when more people play the more stuff they are going to buy. if the gamemakers are up to it i think that this could make the game more popular.i understand if others disagree with me, its just that i would really like to play it on my console

What BoogieMan said. Xbox Live and PSN charge the developers for certain kinds of updates (Microsoft seems to be a bit worse http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/07/microsoft-comes-under-fire-for-five-figure-xbox-360-patch-fee/ ), and from what I can tell they don't let you connect to servers outside theirs, so you'd have a separate account history (ie no mods or frames or weapons) and you'd only be able to play with others on your own console.

So ... I downvote this idea in favor of DE focusing on the PC version

And to expand on the isulated console playerbase topic: You can't even attempt to connect the two worlds, because console players don't have the input devices to keep up with Warframe's fast pace. Wallrunning, elevator shaft hopping, rapid target acquisition, general aim etc. would all be massively inhibited, the game speed would need to go down and thusly, reworked. Autoaim would be necessary, too.

Generally, not a good game for a console port.

I downloaded this game, but my PC's hardware is too inferior to run it properly.  A console port would be welcome.  I understand that a lot of changes would have to be made to the game itself, but considering what DE has done with this game so far, I think that they could pull it off.

Of course, this game is still in Beta, but if it gets a console port, I'll be buying it, to be sure!

In the meantime, I suppose I'd better upgrade my rig...lol