Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shreiko's Puppy Shelter.

Welcome to my puppy shelter everyone, have 2 fully grown female and the rest are drooling, pooping, adorable messes.I would like to auction off their imprints take your picks and let the bidding begin.

All starting bids are for both imprints, with the exception of Toothless.

Name: Banzai (He was named after one of the hyenas from Lion King cause of his coat resembling that of a hyena).

Number of Imprints: 2(yet to be made)

Starting Bid: 80.

Breed: Raksa.

b4za6up.jpg

WGL2pFq.jpg

Name: Utsa.

Number of Imprints: 2(yet to be made).

Starting Bid: 100.

Breed: Sunika.

XYZHQUP.jpg

8xJGkxM.jpg

OM3T2Qu.jpg

Name: Reject (hope he finds a home, I am a bad owner).

Starting Bid: 60.

Breed: Huras.

wMn0IgU.jpg

1GpWyZZ.jpg

VIkQ3rM.jpg

Name: Dorsa (didnt deserve anything creative).

Starting Bid: 50.

dsglazc.jpg

WMXsQbY.jpg

Name: Lettuce (Quite obvious why his name is so).

Starting Bid: 70.

MRtnTZL.jpg

0njikXi.jpg

LKqADlG.jpg

Name: Kirikou (tribal marking reminds me of something I watched as a kid).

Starting Bid: 80.

CURRENT BID: 150P ileen

7qaGGYh.jpg

l6cEAlR.jpg

IHDTUbU.jpg

Name: Troglodyte (Not my type).

Starting Bid: 40.

sBnEjaq.jpg

4jQQgKd.jpg

GFO1IzJ.jpg

Name: Toothless (My very first, and I adore her. Named toothless after toothless from how to train your dragon. The                                   first thing I thought when I saw her was kubrows don't have alot of teeth).

Number of Imprints: 1(already made).

Starting Bid: 80.(or make a suitable offer)

c2lCzD6.jpg

M2fegVE.jpg

OPoV0pL.jpg
Edited by Shreiko