Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Laser Sight Mod

Kilic

I was thinking that a laser sight mod would be a good addition to the game. When attached to a weapon, it would give you a cool laser to aim with instead of your crosshairs. Or maybe with the crosshairs, I dunno.  Also, since the game is set in third-person, it can be tricky peeking around cover or corners to shoot because you can't really tell whether not the cover is blocking your shot, if you're close to it, until you start shooting.  It would also help, maybe, with enemies that are up in your face.  The mod could also improve the accuracy of your weapon by a percentage.

What do you guys think?

Image/Screenshot 6 of the fansite kit that can be downloaded from warframe.com actually shows an enemy holding something that looks similar to a p90 with a red dot sight. No reason why we couldn't have it. Quite sick of shooting and hitting teamates or have my crosshair over an enemy and shoot the object below me instead.

I like it. However, I don't think a laser would help on the bow if it has projectile drop.

Could always have it compensate for projectile drop. Or at a minimum, show that you aren't going to hit something 2 feet in front of you.

Edited by techjr

A straight laser for the Paris would be fine as a rough guide. I'm not expecting an arc laser to show me precisely where my arrow will go, because that just takes the strategy out of it. I've gotten pretty good at judging the drop for myself. I WOULD, however, like a straight laser so I don't wind up putting a bunch of arrows into a ledge in front of me by mistake.