Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi there!

Trilient

Hello people of Warframe! My name is Trilient. I'm a Director for FreeMMOStation, and I've got to say ever since we heard about this game we've been utterly thrilled. Loving this game and we look forward to seeing where it goes! :)

Great, we need more players and more word of mouth to go around!

Anyway, welcome to the forums, be sure to check out the community rules here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/7-community-rules/

And also check out the closed beta agreement here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/28-closed-beta-agreement-read-me/

Other than that you should take a look at the founders program if you haven't already, plenty of benefits and cool things to get!

founderdbqy4.png

Click picture to open link

Last but not least, if you got any further questions, don't hesitate to ask, we'll do our best to answer them.

I have looked into the founders program, however I feel the larger packages are a tad bit pricey for me. I'm also hoping this isn't going to be a representation of the microtransactions that will be in the game. But I will keep my eye on it, I might buy the $49 package but that depends on how busy I am and how much time I get to actually play.

I have looked into the founders program, however I feel the larger packages are a tad bit pricey for me. I'm also hoping this isn't going to be a representation of the microtransactions that will be in the game. But I will keep my eye on it, I might buy the $49 package but that depends on how busy I am and how much time I get to actually play.

It all comes down to what you feel is right.

Not sure if you ever heard about it, but I think of this like a Kickstarter kind of deal, where my money help fund the development of the game. It's a way to "make sure" that the game gets the attention it deserves.

If not, I'm sure you'll enjoy the game anyway without being a founder, good luck and have fun :-)