Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exterior Spaceship Fighting.

Onite

I think it'd be neat to have parts of missions on ships where you can go outside and walk around on the ship's hull to get across to other areas and fight in lower gravity.

The only thing that doesnt make sense is when you shoot out windows, everything gets sucked out and you start slowly losing health and shields. Yet at the same time, every time you infiltrate or exfiltrate, you're strapped to the bottom of a spaceship exposed to the vacuum of space. And yet this is how you travel and you're fine?

I think it'd be neat to have parts of missions on ships where you can go outside and walk around on the ship's hull to get across to other areas and fight in lower gravity.

An awesome idea, but there would have to be some form or boundaries for when you jump or, restrict jumping for that section only.

The only thing that doesnt make sense is when you shoot out windows, everything gets sucked out and you start slowly losing health and shields. Yet at the same time, every time you infiltrate or exfiltrate, you're strapped to the bottom of a spaceship exposed to the vacuum of space. And yet this is how you travel and you're fine?

Doesn't make sense to me either. One possible explaination is that the attachment to the ship also provides shield energy and air.

Edited by dragonboss

Actually, leaving vacuum damage as just a constant drain on your shields would be fine, I think - however, being able to run out the window, along the hull of the ship, and then blow open a new entrance in another window would be awesome to do.

And it would teach Grineer not to put windows on a spaceship.

Something like deadspace with less sounds and the creepy feeling that an infested could run at you from behind and you dont hear that? Definitly!