Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time = Money.

Onite

Thats not exploitation. Thats just playing the game. The concept here is you earn credits by playing the game the way it should be played.

So using infinite spawn to gain infinite amount of credit isn't exploitation? 

Defense mission with +300 enemies to kill probably going to break game economy within a week.

So using infinite spawn to gain infinite amount of credit isn't exploitation? 

Defense mission with +300 enemies to kill probably going to break game economy within a week.

By your own definition. Being able to run a mission infinite times = infinite exp and mods and credits. Therefor it needs a nerf.

Please think before you diarheaa.

By your own definition. Being able to run a mission infinite times = infinite exp and mods and credits. Therefor it needs a nerf.

Please think before you diarheaa.

So, DE should take three steps backward into the pre7 situation where credit was horribly inflated and borderlinely useless?

Look like you don't enjoy criticism. I like your idea but it needs adjustments in order to work properly on both sides, player and developer. You're looking at the problem from one point of view, player's.

1. There needs to be a limit of how much credit player can earn from one mission. Either put a hard cap on it or a diminishing return.

2. Each type of mission should has it's own way of calculating credit. Defense mission earn credit per wave, Elimination should be time-based calculation, Spy should be calculated from time until enemy alert to your presence, etc.

3. Multiple objectives mission should earn at least twice the credit.

4. Kill/assist reward should be tied with something finite like 50-100-200 team kill for extra credit. After you earn it, no more credit. It put an incentive to play the game without creating an uncontrollable situation.

So, DE should take three steps backward into the pre7 situation where credit was horribly inflated and borderlinely useless?

Look like you don't enjoy criticism. I like your idea but it needs adjustments in order to work properly on both sides, player and developer. You're looking at the problem from one point of view, player's.

1. There needs to be a limit of how much credit player can earn from one mission. Either put a hard cap on it or a diminishing return.

2. Each type of mission should has it's own way of calculating credit. Defense mission earn credit per wave, Elimination should be time-based calculation, Spy should be calculated from time until enemy alert to your presence, etc.

3. Multiple objectives mission should earn at least twice the credit.

4. Kill/assist reward should be tied with something finite like 50-100-200 team kill for extra credit. After you earn it, no more credit. It put an incentive to play the game without creating an uncontrollable situation.

1. Thats absolutely terrible and will destroy the game. Look at DDO. It has diminishing returns. Basically diminishing returns means ultimately, there will be an end to everything you can do in the game and eliminates replayability. Just no.

2. Yes and thats why i submitted another thread where i asked to buff and change rewards for defense missions.

3. You're contradicting yourself by agreeing with me.

4. capping is stupid. If it takes X amount of work to kill enemies, which is no different nomatter how often you encounter them in seperate missions, why would you cap it instead of making it so in one mission where you had to slaughter ALOT of enemies to get things done and it took longer, reward you less than one where you only had to kill 30 dudes and capture an artifact? It doesnt make sense and its the exact same issue right now in game. Harder difficulty missions and objectives yield -nothing- extra compared to normal enemies. There is no incentive to do them. Therefor people rush. Also putting a kill cap would mean the same thing, "40 kills, ok, just rush to the end now."

@Onite

You really don't understand criticism. I criticize your idea doesn't mean that I disagree with everything you posted about this subject. All of us enjoy seeing our gameplays generate something more than 1000 credit and little statistic at the end of the mission. I already stated that I like your idea.

However, some parts of the idea needed to be adjusted in order to create a degree of control over the game. If everyone agree entirely with your concept and DE decide to put it into the game, what will happen?

1. Credit will decrease in value. All of us will have access to trillion credit.

2. Value of everything in the cash shop in credit will be decreased as a result of inflated credit.

3. Mod/core fusion will no longer serve as an effective credit sink.

As a result of this scenario, DE will be left with one choice: increasing the price of everything in credit to counterbalance the inflation. Effectively put all of us back to the beginning again.

Therefore, infinitely killing AI in one mission for credit should be discouraged since it can not be controlled. Defense mission may be dubbed as 'endless' by DE but it still has limit. As soon as something that can OHK the cryopod shows up and your DPS isn't enough to kill it before it manage to destroy the cryopod, it's game over for defense mission.

I hope you will see my reason for my suggestions in my previous posts.