Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Wants To Set My Firewall Rules?

Nkomo-Sama

Sooo I was AFk on my ship...came back got Liu Kang kicked out... tried to relog... got the Error_internet_cannot_connect message...tried to get in about 20 times by spamming login...didn't work. So I opted to relaunch. Now I am getting an administrator message on launch asking for permissions to make changes on my computer (Windows 7 64-bit). After a year and change of playing this is the first time I have seen this so I say NO until DE confirms. The program name is Evolution Engine, DELtd.  is the verified pub... but I am still wary... I am going to open a ticket I would just like to know if anyone else is having this issue. I haven't seen it on the forums yet.

A while back, I had this issue. Every time I started the game, it asked for permission to make changes on my computer. After a while, though, it stopped happening as suddenly as it had started. No idea what was going on there, but I never got any problems from clicking yes.

A while back, I had this issue. Every time I started the game, it asked for permission to make changes on my computer. After a while, though, it stopped happening as suddenly as it had started. No idea what was going on there, but I never got any problems from clicking yes.

Thanks for responding. I opened a ticket so I am going to see if there is any background info associated. I will post the pertinent info here.

Mine is telling me to open ports in my Firewall. I havent changed anything and the game was working perfectly a few hours prior. A guy I play with is telling me he is having the exact same problem.

This issue seems to be popping up with the most recent update for people. Mine said the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...