Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Platforming And Training Zones

Itsa_Tollban

so with the new update there is the new mining tile set with somewhat advanced platforming which don't get me wrong , is very fun and entertaining but keyboard controls make it a bit awkward (for me atleast). 

i mean holding shift+space+W (not to mention needing to move the camera a lot to see what you're doing) can get painful after a while 

so Dev dudes can you make wall running easier or at least needing less controls (Note:i have turned off hold spacebar to wall run but its still rather difficult and/or awkward)

........................................................................................

is it possible to implement an area to: test out weapons before buying, practice platforming, practice gunplay, and maybe as a melee sparing minigame thing 

hope someone reads this 

Kthxbye 

practice areas would be pretty cool and have been getting requested for a fair while :) maybe we'll get something along those lines as part of the clan dojo thing in the next major update.

It should be pointed out though that you don't really lose much when you fail or abort a mission; you can treat anything as a practice level, in that sense :)

OP: if you use toggle wallclimb you're spared holding it but forced to actually click it more, surely? :/

It is not possible to test weapons out before buying, which is a real pity. That was great in tribes:ascend for example and much demanded when they briefly had to remove it after a major tech change.

Personally I have sprint on mouse4, but that just relocates the strain really. YMMV but worth a try perhaps.

Incidentally, the mining tileset is not new per se, they just expanded the selection of tiles. :)