Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Lotus Print Sunika Kubrow Imprints

damn is there any way to get that exact kubrow? I'll bid 300 on the imprints.

no way to have the exact same for sure regarding to the fact that both sex and height are random, even from 2 same prints. But build/breed/pattern and colors are guarantied yes.

I'll push to 310

Edited by Space_Shinobi

no I'm not... 400

Ah, there you are :) For a moment there I thought you had left. Well, I think in about an hour and half (thats when the imprint finishes) I'll end the auction, so we'll see who is offering what by then. Then I have to sleep.

Edited by Frost_127

I'll have to sleep too...

So since we seem to be 2 on the bidding (and following it as well), I can state that my maximum price will be 500pl. So I offer the chance to Apothis to say right now if he can go higher (remember a big count like this will have a huge price in credits too, even with a 0% taxe...)

If he can, then I'm done. If not... hurray!

Hope that if he offers 501 you may concider I was here earlier, and I made this last movement quite risky, but very profitable for you :p

I'll have to sleep too...

So since we seem to be 2 on the bidding (and following it as well), I can state that my maximum price will be 500pl. So I offer the chance to Apothis to say right now if he can go higher (remember a big count like this will have a huge price in credits too, even with a 0% taxe...)

If he can, then I'm done. If not... hurray!

Hope that if he offers 501 you may concider I was here earlier, and I made this last movement quite risky, but very profitable for you :p

Thanks for your time :) 

Also, yeah unless it was of an increment of 5 or 10 platinum I would go to your offer. Offering 1P over your price is a bit of a cheap move :P And, I'm aware of the credit cost ^^ thanks for looking out for me. Last time I traded for 475 P or so it was like, 300K credits...luckily (even after some extensive kubrow modding) I have 800k