Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pics] My Take On Ui And Hud Inprovements + Some Thoughts.

OShine

There are some great ideas in here that I hope the devs are paying attention to-- reduction of reliance on nested interfaces, removal of pages, more efficient layout to display more mods at once, editing multiple pieces of gear easily, explicit gear statistics that reflect equipped mods.

This is amazing, would definitely love seeing the UI like this. It's essentially exactly what me and my friends have been discussing for what we'd like it to be.

Hope the devs are paying attention, because this is gold.

I've already written it here and I don't want to be that guy, but I can't just stand by, when you are supporting something, that would not even work that well in the default resolution, which is 1280x720(768)px (do your research if you don't believe me) and we actually have even smaller possible resolutions (but whether somebody plays this game on 800x600 is a mystery to me).

So in case of 1280x720px resolution, it will look like this, if we keep the size of the top menu (48px high, no matter the resolution above the default one)

its-nice-but01.jpg

Or like this, if we ignore the constant size of the top menu and also change the ratio a bit

its-nice-but02.jpg

Or like this, if we tries to use the free space from the initial concept.

its-nice-but03.jpg

Yes, even the smallest texts are somehow readable, but it's far from well readable.

thank you all guys

I've already written it here and I don't want to be that guy, but I can't just stand by, when you are supporting something, that would not even work that well in the default resolution, which is 1280x720(768)px

my post was not so much about the proper resolution and accurate alignment (i wasn't aware of the 1280px max limit.).

its more about what elements should be present on the warframe/weapon-config and mod pages.

it look so awesome and how did you make it ?.

some ingame-screenshots, Photoshop and time. lots of it. i am not that skiled with photoshop. finding the right stuff and a bad workflow are super time consuming for my. basically i am just playing around with shapes and such.

i updated my stuff in the first post. its 1280x768 now and reorganized.

and here  a sort of polarity system. i watched the livestream 3 on youtube and one of the devs mentioned some sort of system to polerize modslots by using the warframe rank 30.

Polarize Modslots - Warframe:
wpc6uuvcqcy.jpg

Polarize Modslots - Weapon:
uiqybcs37tjc.jpg

one more....

HUD (wop):
my take on the hud. its not so much about the style but about the infos the players gets.

spsj4giy2vv1.jpg
Edited by OShine