Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering How Much This Kubrow Is Worth.

Well after I got tired of searching for Prints, I decided to just go ahead and spin the wheel of Random and I got what appears to be a Solid Gray Male Sunika. I dont know how it will turn out once it Matures but here are the Puppy pics.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/572273937112140133/76BC13A33FA488C626E169E52D34985ADE1E59EA/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/572273937112138165/F2B69F4F3F019D225165B91898A4FE6425B8EF9B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/572273937112134739/B0BC3FD9544CAF824DD92CB76D9541546F0D2131/

sadly i would say not much about 20-30, more if it turns out to be bulky perhaps 50. (prices for both) I could be wrong but thats my guess, best of luck!

you won't get much...

Yeah only because people are asking for asinine amounts of Plat. If Im going to spend 1000 Plat for a Kubrow, I rather just spending it buying eggs etc and just seeing which one comes out. This makes the Bite Mod look Bargain Bin in comparison.

The cost factor of these kubrows is high indeed, but you must consider the time it takes to farm an egg, make the items required, have slots and a 4 day wait time per dog. After all of that add the horrible RNG chance for a random dog, and the fairly bad rng chance for combining two different nice kubrow imprints. For these reasons prices are high

The cost factor of these kubrows is high indeed, but you must consider the time it takes to farm an egg, make the items required, have slots and a 4 day wait time per dog. After all of that add the horrible RNG chance for a random dog, and the fairly bad rng chance for combining two different nice kubrow imprints. For these reasons prices are high

No Prices are high because, people are being Stupidly Greedy. I can buy an Egg and a Stasis Slot for 20 Plat and a Template/Core for 110K Creds plus Mats. As far as "Time Spent" is zero since its a F2P Game, it costs you nothing to grind. As far as I'm concern Kubrows with Normal Colors/Skins should be worth 50 Plat and Rare Colors/Skins would be in the range of 75-150 Plat depending on circumstances.

No Prices are high because, people are being Stupidly Greedy. I can buy an Egg and a Stasis Slot for 20 Plat and a Template/Core for 110K Creds plus Mats. As far as "Time Spent" is zero since its a F2P Game, it costs you nothing to grind. As far as I'm concern Kubrows with Normal Colors/Skins should be worth 50 Plat and Rare Colors/Skins would be in the range of 75-150 Plat depending on circumstances.

well everyone has their own opinion, while you might see grind and your time spent as nothing other value their time or are busy working and so cannot grind like that. Either way it is how it is, if its to high for you at the moment i would suggest coming back in a few months and maybe prices will lower :)