Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Closed] (Got Hired) Looking For A Quality Ghost Clan

Sierra62

As the title says, I am looking for a clan. A Ghost clan, with no intentions to grow bigger. I'd prefer the clan having a fully built dojo, but I dont mind much if it's not, as I would be happy to assist in making it. As for the members, I want some people that like the game and don't plan on dropping it, and are also willing to chat and not just sit in the clan as if they're afk. As for myself, I am active, helpful, friendly, a bit trollish sometimes.. haven't heard complains from my former clan mates regarding my behavior yet, so I guess it's not that annoying. I have served in a few clans before, in this game and in other games as well, both big ones and smaller ones, so I pretty much know how it works. If you are interested in recruiting me, or have any questions, send a PM, either on the site or in-game.

Edited by Sierra62

Hey there, I have a small ghost clan called Relic of the Orokin, its a clan where its very few members co-operate to make ends meet. The reason for the small clan size is because I don't really add people to the clan until I know they can be respectful and work together very well.

The dojo is 90% done, all the research is almost done, I am very close to uploading the clans emblem which a friend made for me.

Soon-to-be clan logo: 

fIZxnEq.png