The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got A Few Questions Bout Sum 'frames!

hijinks_the_turtle

Question

Heya guys!  I have Loki and Volt!  I got really spoiled with how fast 'LokiMasterRace' was and found how horridly slow Volt was compared to him. I know that speed boost is super awesome, but it's rather short... Is there a way to increase my Volt's speeds through mods or just ranking up the speed boost?

Also, I really like stealthy/caster frames that have great utility and good attacks.  You guys know any frames I should be going for?  I currently have all the parts for Ember, Valkyr, Rhino, Nyx, and Mag.  If there are better ones, just say which one I should gun for.

Also, how can I continue in the star chart?  I'm currently stuck at Sedna and Phobos, and I can't find any people to join with since my gear is still pretty weak.

3 answers to this question

Volt's speed duration and speed bonus rises the higher level it is, it's duration can also be raised via the use of the Constitution and Continuity mods and the speed bonus through Intensify and Blind Rage.

As for a stealth frames, Loki, Ash and Banshee come to mind, casters, anything that vomits out ranged projectiles really, which is most frames in the game.

As for the star chart. Its completely wrecked, and in the most recent Developer's Livestream, they said they'd be doing magical things with it. Im pretty sure no player in Warframe knows how to navigate it currently.

Greetings! Volt is my favorite warframe, with him i only use 2 abilities however: Speed and Eletric shield.

Speed makes him really fast if modded correctly! here's a few tips to make Speed better:

Maxed power duration mods can increase its duration to 23 seconds, however the mods you need are:

-Maxed Continuity
-Maxed Narrow Minded

-Maxed constitution.

I myself sit around the 20 seconds since i don't have constitution on it, and it feels really great.

When the ability reaches rank 3, it can give you and nearby players a 50% boost on movement and melee attack speed, however with Power strenght mods you can increase that.

A maxed power strenght build increases volt's speed buff to 114,5%, for this you need the followed mods:
-Maxed Blind Rage
- Maxed Intensify

I hope this helps, have fun!

EDIT: About a stealthy/caster warframe, you have Ash and Banshee, Ash is more of a badass Insta-kill-everything-is-the-only-option guy. Banshee is more of a AoE debuff that reveals a weak spot on enemies and if anyone shoots it the enemy recieves increased damage, well modded, the extra damage can be 1145% bigger.

Edited by Mrevasivepants