The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been Playing Too Long

DeiUmbrarum

Can anyone else identify allies loadouts by the sound of their weapons?

Most of the primaries have distinctive sounds and fire rates that are characteristic even when modded.

The MK1 Braton, for instance has a deeper sound than the Braton, and fires slower obviously.

Wind up times can be a giveaway too.

I dunno, anyone else?

Every time I go into a mission and hear "GGGRRRRKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK." I think

"Kill me, another generic Soma player who can't be an individual."

However, I can tell which bow someone is using by the noises they all make. Cernos and Dread have much lower and less sudden sounds compared to Paris and Paris Prime.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

Yep, when you spend much much hours in Warframe you start recognizing the sounds like a mechanic recognizes the sounds of broken engines or a musician the exact instruments of the orchestra. Not as pro as a mechanic but yes, your hearing gets trained when you spend hours listening to anything.

Every time I go into a mission and hear "GGGRRRRKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK." I think

"Kill me, another generic Soma player who can't be an individual."

However, I can tell which bow someone is using by the noises they all make. Cernos and Dread have much lower and less sudden sounds compared to Paris and Paris Prime.

Aw, I like my soma. It's my Latron Prime that keeps me from being an individual!