The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So It's Been A Year...

-Upgreid-

Hey guys,

I just realized that today, August 2, marks the first anniversary of my official play on Warframe.

I had been with Warframe for a while, dropping by a friend's house occasionally to give it a shot. A year ago, with a LOT of pushing from him, the game finally won me over, and UpgradeInProgress was born. I was lucky, I joined right after Double Affinity Weekend began. I'd never been so engrossed into a game like I was for those first six months.

After that, the grind got to me, and I played like it was a job. I learned a wonderful thing called moderation, and eventually I started enjoying it again.

It's been amazing to stick with this game and watch it grow. Thanks DE, thanks community, and I hope to stay longer!

-Upgrade

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

It's nice to see some positive stuff in the forums. I started playing Warframe around December last year. I remember I got home really high late at night, and after some web surfing I found this game, maybe on IGN or something. I saw the name Digital Extremes and remembered they did Unreal Tournament with Epic and Midway and decided I want in on this thing and boy it got me hoked. I don't play lots of games, before Warframe it was just Deadpool, Metro, UT, Generals Shockwave and MK9 along with AC series because when I find a game I get addicted like with this :p

Edit: Here's for another good year Tenno, may the RNG be on your side, always.

Edited by zombisa