Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Any Other Way To Get The Pangolin Sword............?

DrRhino9

Me and a friend did the alert for it a little while ago, I think it was a little after U14 came out, and never got the reward, I never said anything about it because I thought it just had to load or something, but we never got the blueprint for it...

You should submit a support ticket about your situation, also this should have been in the players helping players section.

OK, thanks, and sorry for the wrong section, I didn't know where, was going to put it in alerts, but that was completely different lol. And what would I write on the support ticket? Same as I did here ^^?

Alert only. Alternatively you could've contacted  support stating that you did not receive the reward from the alert. Since this was a while ago i would say its too late to do that now. 

Not to worry it'll come along again soon , i'm sure.

Ok... just sucks, that sword looks great to use. I just didn't know if it would've given it to us straight after the alert, because after U14 came oout there was a couple alerts we did that never gave us a reward, and then they just disappeared....

Dang it.... and an alert just popped up for a jaw sword.... which seems similiar.. but not what I wanted :( wow that would be great if after you said that it would come around soon that it came right now xD @Neo_182

Awesome, right when I woke up there was an alert for it which had 11 minutes on it, but I didn't have the place unlocked so I had to do a survival, I got lucky, but I got the reward this time :D thanks DE! (or the random alert thing)

Great to use is subjective. It's one of the weaker blades, although I really do like how its model looks. You aren't missing out on too much and it'll come around again, it always does. 

Ya lol, I got it earlier, and there is another alert for it right now :D