The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Who Used Scrambler For Kubrows, Should It Be Back?

-Aza-Gorod-

i do be honest dont mind paying plat for patterns and or colors but i would like to get what i would like if im paying plat and not get it randomly.

i think prices should be on rarity of the patterns. like rare coats be 50p? common be 25p? and a color pack for about 75p? but still have random scrammbler for 50k - 100k credits.

I agree its not worth the plat if you cant get what you want.

As long as scramblers arent Platinum only, and we have option to buy patterns from market for Platinum, i am fine with them returning.

DE should give us an option to buy patterns ( Market, Platinum only ), and then use credit scramblers to get colors.

as i posted before up above buy or hunt for them as for paying for colors thats foolish

Okay i have been working on this since six AM this is what i have been trying to say SHOULD happen that way D.E. still gets money as well as us being happy with OUR kubrows. I'll even put discriptions under each picture to better explain what SHOULD be when it comes to a kubrow.

HowcustimasingyourKubrowshouldbe_zpsf1ef

This Picture shows that you can pick the colors for your kubrow. I believe many of you would actully agree that this would be nice on how you can pick your colors USING the color Packs that you have on market already. and if you dont have them well that gives D.E more money because who wouldnt wish to color their Kubrows?

The color packs:

Classic, Classic Saturated, Storm,Fire, Ice, Grineer, Infested, Smoke colors, daybreak, Twilight, & Tenno
Each color pack costs 75P already so that would give D.E 825 plat. that's a lot of plat spent on kubrows if people really want to have them looking well bright and vibrant.

Whenyouclickpatternsforyourkubrow_zpsd0c

As for patterns why stress people with even making a randomize to begin with make them like you do every other thing such as badges and skins sell them this was and or make them be able to be SCANNED with cameras with a Helios or a normal camera. i mean For me just farming for eggs and mods is hard when it comes to trying to collect the best. so i mean why not do the same when scanning kubrows on earth? make them even trade able as well that way people couldn't get ripped off by other players.

for example say the lotus marking did cost 90 plat on market.

and one player wants a Lotus patterns from another player. and the seller is trying to sell it for 100 plat. that would be a slight rip off in a since but then again it all depends on how desperate you WANT these patterns.

Edited by Bayonetta-Cereza

Okay i have been working on this since six AM this is what i have been trying to say SHOULD happen that way D.E. still gets money as well as us being happy with OUR kubrows. I'll even put discriptions under each picture to better explain what SHOULD be when it comes to a kubrow.

HowcustimasingyourKubrowshouldbe_zpsf1ef

This Picture shows that you can pick the colors for your kubrow. I believe many of you would actully agree that this would be nice on how you can pick your colors USING the color Packs that you have on market already. and if you dont have them well that gives D.E more money because who wouldnt wish to color their Kubrows?

The color packs:

Classic, Classic Saturated, Storm,Fire, Ice, Grineer, Infested, Smoke colors, daybreak, Twilight, & Tenno

Each color pack costs 75P already so that would give D.E 825 plat. that's a lot of plat spent on kubrows if people really want to have them looking well bright and vibrant.

Whenyouclickpatternsforyourkubrow_zpsd0c

As for patterns why shy stress people with even making a randomize to begin with make them like you do every other thing such as badges and skins sell them this was and or make them be able to be SCANNED with cameras with a Helios or a normal camera. i mean For me just farming for eggs and mods is hard when it comes to trying to collect the best. so i mean why not do the same when scanning kubrows on earth? make them even trade able as well that way people couldn't get ripped off by other players.

for example say the lotus marking did cost 90 plat on market.

and one player wants a Lotus patterns from another player. and the seller is trying to sell it for 100 plat. that would be a slight rip off in a since but then again it all depends on how desperate you WANT these patterns.

Then what should we do with the imprint system throw it out the window?

Then what should we do with the imprint system throw it out the window?

I think the imprint would still be needed when it comes to the type of kubrow your looking for such as the listed kubrow:

Huras Kubrow

Raksa Kubrow

Sunika Kubrow

Sahasa Kubrow

to make sure you guarantee you get the type you want out of all four kubrows. cloning your kubrow and trading it should still be up there. the post i made before this should be only for coloration and patterns it shouldn't effect the actual type nor the actual imprint of the species of kubrow.

But either way. I do not think the imprints are useless at all people still will want a specific Kubrow and i think it is a great idea to clon your kubrow to make 100% guarantee that you get the type you want by trading or selling a 'clone' of your kuborw. but again as i said before that shouldn't effect the appearance of a kubrow because like reality when you have a twin sibling they can make them selves not even look alike at all. so 'throwing it out the window' wouldn't be advisable.

I guess so, I was thinking that it might add realism to painting your pet, as in there'd e a cost lol. I see where you're coming from but it would save on trying again and again with the scrambler just having the perfect colours you want on it. Must also not forget if you could just colour them then part of the use for genetic templates would be out. 

I am unsure to see how it would be out because when you first get your kubrow if it is cloned it would be at the default of when it was cloned till you physically change it. it would be no different then when you in reality guy your hair or bleach your skin or even mark your skin with tattoos. in my perspective I think that coloring it like i said above this would not effect its genetic templates at all.

Okay for all of you about to read this Parten me for flipping out so violently but this just proves my point that we should freely color our kubrows. and not have a randomiser. People seemed to really really love the colors and everything. i read some posts before and this is where most of the images came from: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/270646-crazy-kubrow-colours-gallery/page-2#entry3251293

But this is what i have to say:

COME ON REALLY!?!?!?!?!? D: THIS IS SOOOO MESSED WHY CANT WE JUST HAVE OUR OWN COLORS? sorry i was trying to see how i could see if i could find my post in image search and found these:

WHY THE FFFFFF CANT WE COLOR THEM HOW WE WANT I THINK D.E.S MESSING WITH US JUST TO HEAR IT WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/mTQH5NM.jpg

mTQH5NM_zps287e120a.jpg

Warframex642014-07-2306-11-42-972_zps556

Warframex642014-07-2306-08-28-028_zps5d7

tumblr_n9bcmntBca1r28itgo1_1280_zpse4f97

Warframex642014-07-2305-53-14-433_zps765

Warframex642014-07-2306-05-55-711_zps014

Like Bayonetta-Cereza said, I think imprints could still have a use for kubrow typing and build. Maybe eye color too - I just want to dye my kubrow's fur, man :(

Exactly if you look at the 1st post i put on page 3 you will see i even did an eye color change color slab. also if you look on these pictures you can see that even the randomize changed their colors of their eyes. so yes when they make the color section if they even care what we thing or want. they should indeed make even the eyes change.

• 2 weeks later...

Like Bayonetta-Cereza said, I think imprints could still have a use for kubrow typing and build. Maybe eye color too - I just want to dye my kubrow's fur, man :(

Tenno's all around listen up! i have wonder news that i am proud to bring to all of you including to Cyv001 in particular. The warframe people are INDEED 100% going to use color and patterns for our Kubrows. this video at 35: minutes shows they confirmed this.

SoulSwipes asked: 'Are there going to be Kubrow Color pallets. '

Lotus HERSELF answered as well a s the team the following: 'definatly a Yay! '

There are even more patterns are coming out as well. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!

10p ... Sure!

Yeah they should bring it back as a cheap alternative to buying a premium pattern.

Maybe would should be able to use our tenno color pallets, but I think we willhave to wait and see.

the only thing that will cost plat is the patterns not the color changing i the pointed out int the video link i posted.