Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Long Time Players Looking To Join An Active Clan

Shephel

Short back-story:

Me and my wife have been playing Warframe for quite a while, can't quite put a finger on it, but roughly a year and a half for her, a bit longer for me (all we can really pinpoint is that we both remember when it switched away from the progressive leveling tree to the "new" mod system). We have been playing on and off for the last 6-7 months and would like to get involved with an active clan, hopefully breathing new life into the game for us.

Info of interest to the clan:

I play a combination of Vauban/Ember/Excal/Saryn. I will play Nekros when I have to without complaint, but it's not my first choice. ResinMae most enjoys Nova, Mirage, and Vauban. I am mastery rank 8 and she is rank 9. We both play in the evenings, she plays a bit more at odd hours when she can, and we both operate on EDT. We both also use Mumble.

What we are looking for:

Honestly we are just looking for a clan that is active, with a good community that is progressing in content; but not oppressively so, and that isn't looking to expand much beyond the size of Shadow Clan.

huh well huh, i have a clan, with nearly all the research done (90% of it completed) but it s a ghost clan and i m alone and on the european server 

so yeah, if you re interested tell me 

i m rank 9 and know how to play the game correctly (somewhat)

Edited by thegamer118