The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grand Theft Auto 3/vice City/sa/gta 4 Megathread. (When Things Go Weird)

Soulphoenix1

GTA Vice City: The game, overall. Was good blast from the past. But some of its moments are stupid at times.

1#: The FBI is more annoying than the Army. Their jeeps come by in full speed and can turn you over, if hit by 3-4 of them. This could turn things into a pinball game instead (includes Cop cars too)

2#: Why am i running very fast like that?

GTA: San Andreas: Nostalgic. Like it.

1#: Planes randomly crash. All because they spawned too close to the military base. What was that?

2#: Shooting everywhere on the cargo plane (Cargo plane hijack mission) Will cause the plane to explode (Yes, i know there's explosive barrels on-board, but the entire plane doesn't have combustive materials). And if you fall off the plane. You'll land on a weirdly placed car below the plane.

3#: The PS2 crashes randomly, all because of the Colossus load of the data in the game. When one day, the disk stopped working. I thought it was dirty or something.

(I couldn't mention GTA 3 because everything in Vice city's engine was the same as GTA 3)

GTA 4: Weakest, but stand out well. Because of the 600 Million dollar it sold out.

1#: Now from planes randomly crashing, now to cars too?

2#: Injecting from an moving heil will send you flying all the way to the end of map.