Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasp Inc [Eu] [Recruitment Open]

Morte_de_Angelis

waspapb.jpg

WASP Inc was founded in the original All Points Bulletin game where we were selected as the “Best Closed Beta Enforcer Clan” by the original developers. This gave us a lot of early prestige as a new clan which we still maintain to this day in APB: Reloaded. While WASP Inc originates on the APB European servers, we later expanded our operations to the North American servers as demand for our gameplay grew.

It was at this point we began to move away from the idea of being a clan solely in APB. Our first steps in becoming a proper gaming community started with our entry into the PlanetSide 2 Tech Test. With the experience of being a well-established and successful APB clan, and the support of our members who were veterans of the original PlanetSide, we had a strong basis for expansion into PlanetSide 2. Since then, WASP Inc in PlanetSide 2 has become one of the most successful and renowned Outfits in the game. With two successful expansions into contrasting games, we have now been looking for other games that have the potential to be our next core game division.

WASP Inc has a strong emphasis on teamwork. We don’t care about your background or nationality so long as you are capable of communicating clearly in English and are willing and able to play in a team. While individual skill does make a difference for us, the ability to play in a team effectively is far more important. Being a committed and widespread gaming community of mature and serious gamers, we always try to hit a sweet spot between strict organised play for the win, and the value of playing socially for fun.

Currently at 25 members and looking to expand into Warframe.  New people and Veterans are welcome!  If you are interested in joining.

To apply go to www.wasp-inc.com and click apply along the top.  The click "Expeditionary Division" then "Warframe" and fill out the Application.  Posting here when you are done would make it easier on our end to know when a new application has been created.  Godd luck Tenno and happy hunting!

Requirements:

Minimum 18 years of age

Working TeamSpeak 3 and a Microphone 

Ability to speak and Understand English sufficiently for our needs

Ability to work in a team, to take orders and execute them.

Edited by Morte_de_Angelis

We've a relatively small but rapidly expanding Warframe playerbase at the moment. It is a great time to join our Warframe activities, as though it is we are relatively few each member will have a greater impact on the clan's development while still retaining the benefit of belonging to a large, active and well organised overall community. I'm still quite new but it's by far the best community I've belonged to in a while. Come check us out!

PM Pocktio ingame for a chat or if you want to play some rounds :)

I've been part of WASP for about two years now and have met many great people. With U14 we started getting into Warframe a bit more and have at least one full group of active players each evening. If you're looking for a 18+ clan you should definately check out our forums!

I have been in WASP for a while now and all i can say is WOW !. Everyone backs you up, helps and nobody is left behind. Stratagy of all the new or old WASP players threw Warframe and Planetside 2 is epic. Everyone is fair to each other. Meeting nice new people everytime. If you are looking for a fun in a orginized atmosphere..I recommend WASP is the place to bee !!!

Best ... Community .. Ever .. :P

ive been a part of WASP inc for over 1½ years now, and can safely say that i im not going anywhere

its really one big family, even if you play for different divisions everyone gets along which is rare on the internet :D

Made an application on your website, hope to hear a response soon! :)

Hey RyuuKayobi. I'm the one handling the applications for Warframe. I have been away for the weekend but will be back home this evening, then you'll hear from me ;)

Bumping with some info.

1) I don't respond to applications sent via PM. The OP gives detailed information on how to apply and there's also a FAQ on our forums.

2) There are 5 spots left to fill. When that has happened we'll probably restrict or even halt recruitment for a while - depending on our members' activity. So don't hesitate and apply soon if you want to join our great community!

Edited by Khalum

WASP Inc. is an excellent community. I myself have been a member for about 2 years & just like MrWesth, I cannot imagine myself leaving this community. As WASP Inc. is a multi-gaming community, we have separate "divisions" for each game we play. At this moment in time, our main divisions are APB:R (All Points Bulletin: Reloaded), PlanetSide 2 & DotA 2. With the use of dedicated division leaders & officers, we ensure that we always strive for the best possible within a game. For example, our PlanetSide 2 division is currently one of the largest & most organised outfit on the European Miller Server and our APB:R division is well-known on all APB:R servers, spanning the entire world. Each of these divisions have between 70-150 active members. During our "Community Game Night", members of each of these divisions come together to play different games. As (again) already mentioned by Swift, it's like all of WASP is one big family, striving to get the most out of every game it plays.

Edited by Arphelior

After having gotten rid of some inactives we are open for more applicants!

Some recent activity:

1) Arphelior (the guy that posted above me) managed to build a Kubrow graveyard in our Dojo, with a swimming lamp for each Kubrow that died during a mission. Yes, that's a lot of lamps....

2) Lots of grinding.

3) I think I have now spent more time drunk than sober in Warframe. But I've promised to better myself. Really.

4) Grinding, grinding, grinding.

5) Several people went insane trying to level the MK-1 Strun. Using this absurdity of a weapon may also have contributed to me drinking so much while playing. But my sanity remained intact! Mwuahahahahahaa...

In all seriousness though, we already got quite a few new clan members from this forum and are looking forward to hearing from even more nice people!

Edited by Khalum