Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

Harazard

DESteve said they're rewards from alerts. Get them the same way you get the artifacts.

Oh nice, altough i hope they are the same rarity as artifacts ( i mean i must have done 25 alertas alredy since i got my last artifact without getting a new one at all).

You only get them in alerts and daily login rewards?? sweet now i will become an grandpa since i will most probaly never get the Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

probably we all will. i mean. I've yet to see an Alert which gave anything else besides Credits as reward...

My question is, they are gotten from alerts HOW? Random drop from enemies in said alert, or if the game is feeling generous at the end when you are evacing? The chances of getting EITHER of them is what, probably .00000000000000000000000000000000000000001%? IF the game is feeling generous that is.

Why would these be craftable at all? What insentive would anyone have to spend money at this point?

I really love this game but am worried about it being financially successful. For me, this removes any urgency to purchase more platinum.

I also think the Warframes should be colorless, and you should have to purchase the color pallette to access any color at all, maybe for a bit less platinum.

Please don't depend on people paying money just to get things quicker. Most people have plenty of time on their hands these days, it seems, including me.

Thanks.

:words:

The idea is some people don't have the time to run around grinding things so they'll just pay money to get them fast because they make a good enough salary or hourly wage and want to enjoy the game not grind for upgrades. But I mean yeah you have a point it's hard to figure out exactly how many of those people there actually are.

In my opinion what the game really needs a gashapon for mods. Have pople pay a flat $ fee to roll the dice and get a random mod for a weapon type of their choice. Nothing like gambling on virtual items to get people to waste their life savings. That's the reason Cosmic Break is still in business today, well that and fanservice.

Edited by MegatechBody

I kinda thought myself that the shield should be reduced but man... they just went crazy with that.

Before: 12000 Shield

After: 625 Shield

They reduced it massively. Like i said, i thought that they should reduce it but that is just wrong man. You can be killed by lvl 10 npc's with a 30Rank warframe by those rates. Needs totally i make over.

The idea is some people don't have the time to run around grinding things so they'll just pay money to get them fast because they make a good enough salary or hourly wage and want to enjoy the game not grind for upgrades. But I mean yeah you have a point it's hard to figure out exactly how many of those people there actually are.

In my opinion what the game really needs a gashapon for mods. Have pople pay a flat $ fee to roll the dice and get a random mod for a weapon type of their choice. Nothing like gambling on virtual items to get people to waste their life savings. That's the reason Cosmic Break is still in business today, well that and fanservice.

No... gamblind would outright kill this game, pay to win is alredy bad, but pay to "have a chance at becoming stronger if your lucky" is completely $&*&*#(%&.

No... gamblind would outright kill this game, pay to win is alredy bad, but pay to "have a chance at becoming stronger if your lucky" is completely $&*&*#(%&.

Would you like to explain why or are you just going to make fun of mentally disabled people as an excuse for your incorrect opinions? If you can earn the same items by playing the game no one who is actually supporting or likes the game will care.

Would you like to explain why or are you just going to make fun of mentally disabled people as an excuse for your incorrect opinions? If you can earn the same items by playing the game no one who is actually supporting or likes the game will care.

Because that would make it completely dependant on luck, having it acessible to anyone that's willing to pay it makes it more of a safe bet more than anything, i can tell you for a fact that many games that gave out items from chest that can be bought at the cash shop with a "chance" of getting a rare items and in some cases one that would boost your strenght up didn't really get too popular. And, if you see people complaining about the PRO system before ohhhh boy... if it was necessary to gamble to get it, there would be rage treads all over.

Edited by Ingway

Because that would make it completely dependant on luck, having it acessible to anyone that's willing to pay it makes it more of a safe bet more than anything, i can tell you for a fact that many games that gave out items from chest that can be bought at the cash shop with a "chance" of getting a rare items and in some cases one that would boost your strenght up didn't really get too popular. And, if you see people complaining about the PRO system before ohhhh boy... if it was necessary to gamble to get it, there would be rage treads all over.

Uhh... the current mod drop system is based on luck. So is the current non-platinum pro system. What would be bad is if you could just buy default mods for cash, not a chance to get a random one that you might want and matches up with your warframe's current rank. I'm getting the vibe you're one of those people who thinks all video game content should be free and players shouldn't be able to buy it and support the game. Why shouldn't a player be able to get game rewards the same as you because you think you deserve them to be exclusive to you for sitting on your &#! longer in front of the computer screen munching cheetoes and slurping mt dew instead of being a productive member of society and/or working hard at a job? The other person keeps the game running.... you.... whine in the forums about people supporting the game who get the exact same stuff you can earn for free in the game.

Edited by MegatechBody

Uhh... the current mod drop system is based on luck. So is the current non-platinum pro system. What would be bad is if you could just buy default mods for cash, not a chance to get a random one that you might want and matches up with your warframe's current rank.

Mods are items for improving the character that you have to work for, if you made it to cash shop it would ruim the motive of the game of going out there and hunting for improvements, PRO is a extent of it but it's a more specific imrprovement, having this one being aquired only be gambling MONEY, get me here, i mean real money not gambling time, then something is wrong, because not everyone is gonna get lucky and instead of needing 20 platinum for a upgade for example, let's imagine he goes trough a steam of bad luck and does not get it for a long while and has to waste alot more for it, and being that's the only way to aquire it trough your idea, alot of people wouldn't even waste their time with the game at all.

It's fine the way it is, and it's not like it's easy to get the upgrade blueprint, alert missions that reward Arfacts are rare alredy and there's like 15 types of artifacts alone, so it's would be a 1/17 chance of getting it, so people will feel more compeled to buy it.