Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Match Objectives To A More Progression Based Objective

vats3

First I would like to say that I do know this is currently impossible for them to do, they have said on the live steam that there servers wouldn't be able to handle something like this however I would like to bring it up and hopefully get a response from the devs if they like the idea or not

Next I would like to explain how I believe this system should work, in my mind it would be alot like how call of duty objectives work instead of "get 30 kills in this one match for 500 affinity" it would be more on the lines of "get 1 total kill" then "get 10 total kills for 100 affinity" then "50 total kills for 500 affinity" then "100 total kills for 500" then "500 total kills for 1000 affinity and 1000 creds" and so on 

What makes this system different is you feel like you are really progressing instead of alittle affinity for doing alittle thing this also makes things like "hack 1 terimal" or "get 10 stealth kills" less situational in the fact that if you get hack 1 terimnal and you never get locked out then it cant be done, and if you are caught before you get the 10 stealth kills its impossible to get,

lastly the disadvantages to the advantages 

current system:

Disadvantages: Sometimes can be impossible

Dose not give sense of long time progression 

Almost pointless once weponds get up to higher lvls 

Advantages: dose not take away from team efforts in game in away

My system:

Disadvantages: can at times take away from working with your team in attempts to take kills for yourself

Advantages: allows for long term progression

Allows possibly to unlock more then just affinity (including unique guns/swords)

higher difficult things are not drawn back by inability to finish it in one mission  

anyways im open to hear what everyone thinks and what could be fix, other disadvantages advantages of either system and any ways they could be fixed 

Id like to see group objectives implemented this way. Would prevent the infighting based on kill stealing, for example.

Also for the love of god pickups from mobs, containers and lockers should be shared with the group, not just people within range. The asshat running ahead and looting the lockers before the rest of us get there shouldnt be detrimentally effecting our reward amounts.

Id like to see group objectives implemented this way. Would prevent the infighting based on kill stealing, for example.

Also for the love of god pickups from mobs, containers and lockers should be shared with the group, not just people within range. The asshat running ahead and looting the lockers before the rest of us get there shouldnt be detrimentally effecting our reward amounts.

i thought about this but i also figured that would also make afk and not really helping the team a high thing too