Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sharing Items With Other Warframes

JinKasuni

This is a Co-Op game I wish you could trade items with you're friend that you don't need. Like a mod for a shotgun when you use a rife and you're fired use a shotgun you could give him the mod you have for it. Or trading resources to build blue prints. Just was wondering if Iam the only would like to see this option in the game.  

I think trading mods, and maybe common resources, would be cool, but it would have to stop there. Otherwise people would trade warframes and weapons, and 90% of the reason to grind would disappear. Grinding is what keeps people playing (or paying, to get around the grind).

In the most recent Q&A it was stated that with Clans there will be resource sharing between members, as well as platinum gifting (didn't seem so sure). But as for mods, they didnt' go into that, I would say maybe but then what would be the point in grinding to find those really rare mods? I would be satisfied with resource trading, but we'll see what update 8 brings in.

Warframe

Primary

Secondary

Melee
Sentinel
Sentinel Weapon

add to this multiply of any of the above and we have more then enough grind

Trading should cover everything. We'll still pay money for more inventory slots, more warframe spots, more weapon slots, and clans will definitely toss together money to improve things like clan banks 

imo

money for plat and plat for your selection of extra slots is probably the best idea i've seen

money for in game content equal to what you can get from casually play doesn't inspire me to pay

in my case i have full ash component blue prints and everything but my banshee helmet

catalysts are fine for being on both sides because they're not necessary for casual play