The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Equipped Onto "paris" Won't Work Unless You're Hosting The Game :/

Tanner2000

I also notice that when enemies get knocked back and bolted to walls/surfaces, about half the time the dead bodies don't show correctly, that is, they're floating a few feet from the wall while the arrow is embedded. Anyone else experience this?

I also notice that when enemies get knocked back and bolted to walls/surfaces, about half the time the dead bodies don't show correctly, that is, they're floating a few feet from the wall while the arrow is embedded. Anyone else experience this?

Yeah, that always happens :p

Certain artifacts such as the enemy radar artifact still only affect the group if the host has it equipped. Otherwise only the person with the enemy radar mod will get the benefits of it.

So if host A doesn't have it, player B has it, player C doesn't have it, only player B has a radar. If Player B is the host, players A and C get the radar.

Not sure if this ties into the Paris, but it's similar.

Ive noticed that too, same with treasure hunter

I still don't see this "glitch"/"bug"...my mods work for me if I'm hosting or not...I don't use elemental mods though, since most shots are OHKs it won't really matter. I did run with a freeze dmg to slow them down for body shots. Hopefully they get a fix for you fellas soon, though, so you can rock your Paris no matter who's hosting! : D

Same, mine work fine, but i too hope they get it fixed for ya!