Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed Thred

Void-Shyrok

Hey mate, though i have no interest as I myself am recruiting (best of luck to you as well though !) Towards the bottom of that picture, the green text gets a bit hard to read as it blends a bit. Though it could be me, but I thought I'd point it out to you. Good luck recruiting Fallen!

For those who have a hard time reading the information on the graphic in the OP's image. It will be reposted below the following text.

General Information -

We are the Seekers of Darkness, a clan focused on Solar Rail Domination and PvP. Being that we are a new clan, we have no Dojo set up yet, but you can help develop it. Every member of the clan is given respect and all opinions are heard by all of those in positions of leadership. The higher your rank in the clan, the more respect is expected when regarding that ranking personnel. However don't think that because are the "Seekers of Darkness" that we are all about death, doom, and cruelty, we are nice people.

Warlord System - 

Our clan has a three warlord system. Each warlord has a specific role to play in the clan.

The Chancellor speaks for the entire clan and handles the diplomatic and political meetings with other clans.

The Champion handles the organization of all combatants within the clan.

The Manipulator handles the overall planning for every operation in the clan.

Rank Structure -

Our ranks are quite different form other clans as each position will have a brief desc. below.

Warlord(s) - Dark God(s);  the three founders of this clan will have this position and hold the most influence within its ranks.

General - Dark Avatar; The Dark Avatar is the most trusted of the clan and is closest to the gods.

Leader - Dark Lord; The Dark Lord is the pinnacle of leadership in the clan, once a Dark Lord has been selected there will be an initiation ceremony dictating this chosen member.

Officer(s) - Dark Seeker(s); The seekers are in charge of the stealth/black ops of the clan.

Sage - Dark Architect; The Dark Architect is in charge of and in control of the Dojo's construction.

Soldier(s) - Dark Guardian; The Dark Guardians are the combatants of the clan, they will make up a bulk of the clan's numbers and are in general under the command of The Champion.

Initiate(s) - Dark Acolyte; The Acolytes are the beginning ranks where everyone will start and is the determinate to which path in which you rank up in the clan.

Pawn(s) - If you have earned this rank, then you have done something unforgivable and have had your rank stripped and all your powers revoked.

Initiations -

Every Tenno who joins the Dark goes through a duel with one of the Dark Gods to assess their skills, from there they will be judged and placed in their ranks accordingly.

Limited Offer Rewards for Joining

Every Tenno up until the 15th member will be giving the title of Dark Lord or Dark Avatar,

PM me (-FallenOne-) or Ijaxx5s in-game in order to receive an invite to the clan. Or post below via the reply button.

Thanks for reading the wall of text, and Happy hunting Tenno!