Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Loki's Revenge [7/10 Slots Taken]

-MuNoKami-

Heyo fellow Tenno, my name is Mienshao...wait hold up, I lied its -NorseLoki- (Mythology nerd). But to anyone who knew me as Mienshao hello, and to the new players welcome to the game :3

I'm a member of the Warframe community, a Founder, and overall I'm one hell of a butler when it comes to helping my fellow Tenno. I decided to start this clan both as a new clan to Warframe, and also a place where both new and veteran players to have a place to makes friends, learn the game better, or just in general enjoy playing the game with a select group of people you know.

Now onto the business and information of the clan !

How many members do we currently have as of 8/5/14?

We have 3 members as of now, both fairly new to the game still seeking improvement and this is something I hope to make this clans core goal.

Do you have the the labs built and research done?

Actually no, though it could've been possible before beginning recruitment, I want the new players to learn the mechanics of how the Dojo's work and how things are built. I also want some of the veteran players that may join to not just expect that jumping right into a clan entitles you to all the clans hard work and effort into the research equipment. This is not an insult to veteran players, simply a point to be made.

What are your clans goals in this game being that Solar Rails & PvP exist?

The goals of this clan may eventually grow into Solar Rail development (for obvious reasons that it requires many resources and manpower to construct and deploy a Solar Rail), but for now I hope that this clan focuses more on the community itself. Each member not relying on others to do all of their work for them but instead putting forth effort to help members of the community who are in need or to those that ask. (This includes new and veteran players)

Are there any requirements to join?

There is, its the only requirement and that is the demand for respect to the players you encounter in-missions, and in the chat. I only ask that you attempt to keep an open mind to the best of your ability when it comes to debates between players, be they clan members or randoms, etc. Thank you kindly fellow Tenno.

Questions? Concerns? Comments? Interest?

If any of the four things above apply to you Tenno, feel free to comment on this thread, message me in-game, or on steam! I'm usually on Warframe as I try to spend a lot of time engaging with newer players.

My IGN (in-game-name) is -NorseLoki-

My name on Steam is the exact same as my IGN, -NorseLoki- with a symbol of intertwined snakes in a circular pattern.

Thanks for your time, and interest in this thread, hope to see you all in-game! Happy Farming Tenno!

Sincerely,

-NorseLoki-

-Edit-

I forgot to post the Clan's motto, its it Norse Runes but It will be translated here for obvious reason.

tími er hefnd sigr

Time is Victory to Vengeance

it stands that for those who wait and are patient, victory will come and will be the reckoning of those who decided to place you below their boot.

-Edit #2-

I quick threw up a website that is going to be used similar to a sub-forum here, but it will be for the lore of the clan, Norse mythology/beliefs, & a general place for members of the clan to go if they want to discuss a clan-based matter off of Warframe. It is hosted by Ucoz as I don't have the money to set up a properly hosted site. You do NOT have to register to the site in order to join the clan, its just a place to go and read & such. However if you choose to register, it will be more of a registry for Ucoz as a whole. But the information you would've used to create the Ucoz account would allow you to login into the site itself & post as a member, etc. If you have any questions feel free to ask !

Website : http://lokisarmy.clan.su/  (pardon how it looks, its still under development in my spare time)

Edited by -NorseLoki-

@TheShyWriter - Sure man ! I'll be in-game shortly if you want to get ahold of me through there but I'm on steam pretty much all the time.

@KaptainK3nny - Loki's Vengeance is in an alliance at the moment, however I am heavily debating upon separating due to my dis-want (it's totally a word....don't look it up, just believe me...yeaaa) of being involved in Solar Rails & PvP while the clan is small and focused on community goals and the player base more.

@Both of you - Thanks for the reply & the interest (though different interests). Hopefully I didn't let to much time go by before I responded. Hope to see you both in-game and happy fragging Tenno !