Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Wombo Combo Team For Void Survivals

MajorUrsine

i'm bored and all my clan mates are away ATM so im looking for a team

these runs are just for fun, im not looking for something like a 2 hour run, just a team to have fun with.

im looking for team members that are competent, know what they're doing, have majority of the essential mods, and mastery rank 4 or higher. i don't care what you bring just bring stuff you find fun as long it doesn't completely suck (Ex: Machete) and try to be varied, (preferably no rhino's but if you really like him i'm fine).

here's a few roles on the team i'm looking for, i'm willing to fill any off these, but i'm trying to find one of each.

- Tank: a durable frame that can cover other frames or last longer in combat (Ex: Rhino, Frost, Valkyr, etc)

- Support: a high utility frame that provides help for team mates (Ex: trinity, nekros, banshee, etc)

- Kill frame: a high damage frame, damage fall off doesn't matter (Ex: Nova, Ember, Ash, etc)

- Scout: a mobile frame that can go around and activate life support if necessary or do other stuff that requires mobility (Ex: Loki, Volt, Zephyr)

it's preferable you bring stuff you have fun with, but if you wanna bring high end stuff like the Soma/Boltor P if you feel like it, my only requirement is try to bring weapons that can last at least till 40 min's

the runs will probably last around 40 min's and most likely will be T1 or T2.

if you would like to be part of this team PM me with your loadout and your role, but please don't bring troll loadouts.

thanks for reading

P.S: nekros is NOT necessary, but you may bring him if you want