The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kiliken, Venus.

Erranty

From what i know tat impossible because there in another room completely, happened to me and a group of friends on wave 19, the doors locked and you can't do anything just need to abort and move on.

but yes i needs to be fixed ASAP

aswell as how slow the waves are going on the new kiliken map (small one)

Id like to see this fixed also, just made a post to a topic regarding Kiliken, my team ended up waiting for about 10mins on wave 9, if I had known it was stuck in a wall Id probably would have looked more but, yea I am sure for everyone else, fustration can kick in for waiting for waves to attack if any do turn up

Yesterday i did Kiliken with some other dude, although the map is nice we stopped at wave 10 not because enemies were stucked, we were luckly under this aspect, but because it was REALLY slow, well i noticed in general that all defenses which don't involve infested are slowed down lately, or better they become predictable by observing the enemy flux (and because we have all the time to study and predict from where they come out).

Iv'e killed it. Just jump to highest floor then kill it there. And its not behind a door. Its top off the broken elevator, ill post a youtube of how to jump over there later. /Old.

I just remembered. Its not this map. Ooops :P

Edited by Gogasos