Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kawaii Hasu Recruiting! (Otakus Welcome)

Pansoy

Hello Tenno! Do you like Anime/Manga? Then this is the clan for you!

There are currently 5 members so far which we all started this clan 2 days ago at Sunday, August 3rd. 

All halls are built and fully decorated. Only hall that needs contributions is the grandest hall. All labs are built, researches are being researched at the moment. 

We are looking for friendly, social, active, laid back people that's also willing to contribute. Don't be afraid to talk or goof around! Our goal is to simply reach around the tier of Storm clan. I have been one of many leaders for a Mountain clan, and it was a loooot of work. >_<  

Clan Emblem was uploaded same day it started as well, and just got an inbox stating it's approval:

46d6d559-f841-497b-b50f-420f46e11435.jpg

Here's our clan emblem:

FinishedEmblemnoeffects.png

fddb88e6-6654-40fd-93cf-476b27d1d024.png

Just waiting for next Hotfix/ update for it to appear now. Also, sorry if you think it is bad, I tried my best drawing it in Sketchbook Express. >_<

And here's our dojo so far, built in 2 days (yes we rushed some rooms >_<):

Main floor:

0f64f350-b626-4dca-847f-726b98c04ab3.jpg

Basement (reactor floor):

71f84ef4-ef59-40eb-9800-e139ccbb3d31.jpg

2nd floor (activities floor):

dfe609f9-b72d-41da-b0c3-e74da3368a9e.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So remember, if you like Anime/ Manga, being social, goofing off in chat, trolling around the dojo, then this is the clan for you!

Seeking out contributors. Off course, contributors get promoted right away and become part of the staff of higher ups when upgrading to a higher tier. 

If interested, PM me ingame/ leave an inbox/ or post below why you want to join.

Thanks!

Oh right forgot to mention...we have raidcall for all you chatty chatboxes out there.

~Pan

giphy.gif

Edited by Pansoy