Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hiding Box!

Gryphticon

This would be hilarious, it would add a little more funny in the game.

You should add a box where warframes can hide in. Warframes can move while being in it but it'll be the same as if they weren't hiding in a box but if they stay still, the box will lower and enemies won't notice the box.

(I bet you know where I took this idea from :P)

Not a joke... It could go well with stealth, or maybe atleast a "portable hiding item".

Edited by Gryphticon

this made me laugh :)) but..

No.

umm..still...that's funny..but still no :)) *imagines the scene with funny cartoon music and the reaction of the greneer*

anyway, +1 for the joke :)

Was not a joke >.> Would be good with stealth if you need to hide somewhere in the open place.

And risk getting sued by Konami? The cloaking abilities are probably enough.

lol, just a box not that much.

Plus, if copyrights worked as what you said, the word Prime in Excalibur prime would already have been sued.

Edited by Gryphticon

No.

I'm pretty sure you got this idea from MGS-or others- and it was a stupid idea back then and even now.

I wish they could add a mod to increase the stealth damage to make stealth worthwhile. Atm, 1.5x damage multiplier during invisibility is great, but there is not enough dmg multiplier for sneak-non invisibility- attacks. Players should be allowed to invest on sneak dmg mod and make a stealth warframe.

lol, just a box not that much.

Plus, if copyrights worked as what you said, the word Prime in Excalibur prime would already have been sued.

Most words cannot be copyrighted, but phrases, original words and concepts can. The hide-in-a-box thing is so specific to Metal Gear, they could absolutely issue a cease and desist.