Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Majesticassassins Now Recruiting (Aus/nz Only)

escapevelocity

Hey guys,

Majestic Assassins is currently recruiting Australian and New Zealand players.

Current features in the clan

- Founded by Blahrio, Co-founded by escapevelocity

- Have logo

- Just under 10 friendly players

- Have Teamspeak server

- All Dojo research rooms/labs & research

- Dueling arena

- Obstacle course with top 3 clan times

We are looking for players of all ranks and are more than happy to help new

players with the basics and farm for equipment and mods.

We often run many high level T3/4 keys, especially if someone requires help

with acquiring rewards from them.

Any questions or interest in the clan, feel free to inbox me, post a reply to this

topic or add me in game (escapevelocity)

Thanks,

escape

If the Majesticassassins, are still recruiting, may I join?

I prefer playing solo, but that won't stop me from playing with other clanmates. I can usually take most challanges, but there are times when my gear'll just fail hardcore... After all, can't effectively wield a stick and hit for no damage when everyone's using the best melee weapons available and not doing much damage themselves. I've maxed out my starter gear (Exacl', Braton, Furis and Skana) and just started using the (don't hate on me for the rifle, lol) Karak, Seer and Cronus and plan on using a Rhino (if I ever get the damned plastids), not to mention from the Jupiter Infection Invasions, I can make a Nyx if I wanted it (...and if I get the damn plastids...). I'm Mystery Rank 2 (shamefully to say, I prefer maxing out all my current gear then moving on to another set of gear, which sets me back in the ranking pretty far as opposed to if I just swapped out and grinded the new gear once the old's maxed). I'm not planning on paying for content (although, if I had the money, I definitely would pay money and help out Digital Extremes) and tend to love the grind (almost all the time... Heh...) and I'll try and go out of my way to help out other clanmates with all sorts and odds.

I tend to move around a lot as my playstyle or take as much cover as possible (depends highly on how easily I'm putting enemies down, while give me any warframe and any weaponary, and I'll try and master them if I can get them myself. I'm pretty much self-dependent when it comes to things that I can obtain when it's possible to get it for free, but that doesn't mean I might not crack and allow 'gifts', lol. I'm usually friendly to almost everyone, but I can come off as a bit of a douchebag, simply because I tell it as I think and don't sugar coat stuff, I tend to swear now and again, and swear more oft around friends and family, but I can kick that habit most of the time when it's via text and it won't stop me from apologising if someone takes offense by it. I tend to joke around a lot, but that doesn't mean I won't be serious when needed (after all, I'm a joker, not a fool), and from what I've noticed so far in my life, I tend to make friends considerable easy. I'm 18 and mature, even I end up making immature jokes and gags all over the place (lol).

Although, I'm curious about two things, one, what's the stance on VoIP and if it's preferred over text? And two, is PvPing the main idea behind the clan? (I tend to dislike VoIP unless I've become really good friends with people who want to VoIP and get way too ticked off at PvPing unless I'm always winning... It's a horrid flaw of mine since some stuff happened quite a few years ago, but hey, stuff happens.)

Other then that, I hope that you lot are still around and I hope it'll be much fun to hang with you lot. Peace out, - Soldier_Halyconic-Legend (Yes... I did misspell 'Halcyonic'... *Facepalms*)

Edited by Soldier_Halyconic-Legend

Hi Soldier,

Sorry about the late reply, I've been away on vacation for the last week and just got back to it.
Yes, we are still recruiting & by the sounds of your introduction, you will fit right in. We don't care about swearing at all &

all of us are 18+ players & we always speak our mind/joke around with eachother. We currently have a Teamspeak server

as we do prefer VoIP over typing as it is quicker and easier to get the teamwork sorted. However, our TS isn't just restricted

to gaming (Or the one game) and we generally just chat over it unless real teamwork is required. We are always there to help

overcome some of the difficult missions or help farm for gear or even general advice.

Also, totally skipped your second question, no PVP isn't the main idea behind the clan but we do have some fun in it every now

and again (mainly Blahrio & I as the others are a bit chicken) We are a clan here to simply to do what ever we feel like doing

at the time & have a laugh while doing so.

Any other questions or if I missed anything, add me on steam (Mr V) or on WF (escapevelocity)

Regards,

Mr V

PS: Invite has been sent

Hi Soldier,

[Removed to save space.]

Regards,

Mr V

PS: Invite has been sent

Hey Escape and Blahrio,

I'll make this short (to save more space on the recruitment page... ^.^; (My fault and I'll take the blame for it with pride, lol.) Just wanted to quickly drop in and say thanks to both you and Blahrio for answering my questions and welcoming me as you did. So thanks for that, I appreciate. Also, welcome back from the vacation Escape, hope to see you and Blahrio around on WF, as I've accepted the invite as soon as I got it.

Whelp, I'll catch you two around when your online (if my game ever claims you've been online recently instead of away for 8 days like almost everyone has been (...apparently...)), 'til then, hope you're both had an easy day and night. Hopefully everything's going smoothly and some more recruits will join up for more fun,

Yours Truely,

Soldier_Bad-Spelling (Lol)

Oh and PS, I think Escape, tried to welcome me to the clan while on WF, like... Last night? Sorry about not responding, I was in the arsenal and got welcomed by Oberan's Medieval/Ancient Era movie-a-thon, and it said you were offline by the time I got out of the arsenal, still trying to get used to the strange design of the chatbox.

I'll add you on Steam if I end up catching you while your online, that way I don't add different Mr V's for no reason, lol and I can find the correct Mr V, :).

Edited by Soldier_Halyconic-Legend

Hi guys, just new to the game and really green and learning. I am looking for a group to join as I have tried solo ( most times no one was around) and therefore had to abort many missions, LOL. I live in Melbourne, Australia. Can play most weekends and after evenings.. Cheers!

Hey Guys.

I've been playing about a month. (Instead of enjoying Wellingtons weather).

I've been looking out for a friendly group of locals to share a few games with.

Would like to join your Clan
Jekyll_

Edited by Jekyll_

Hi,

I'm a new player but think I've done well in the few weeks I have been playing.

I would really enjoy playing with others as a group or helping out if I can.

Based in Sydney and play at least 3 times a week.

Hop I can find a home with MajesticAssassins.