Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Easygoing Clan Looking To Have Fun And Grow

Aktosar

What you see is what you get. Haha. We have 3 members and are looking for more. As people, we are quite easygoing and joke around quite a bit. We are pretty committed to growing more powerful in the game, but our first priority is to maintain a fun atmosphere. Why play the game if it feels like a job?

The goal of this clan is to attract more people with the feelings above. I am very interested in playing frequently and helping people new to the game. As we grow, our ambitions could even expand to a solar rail. I am looking forward to see where we could take this.

As requirements go, new players are very welcome. It would be ideal if you could get on Skype or some other VOIP, because voice is a lot more effective (and in my experience more fun) than typing.

My IGN is Aktosar, my Steam Name is also Aktosar.The clan name is Lords of Mu. The name doesn't matter near as much as the people in it! Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or if you would like to join!

Thank you for your consideration!

I would like to join this clan. Lately, I have been getting bored of Warframe; mostly because of the lack of friendly/people who actually communicate whenever I'm not soloing. It would be a nice change to participate in a friendly community (clan), and hopefully there will be many inter-clan events!