The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Platinum Via Surveys

dottorrent

Is it possible to acquire free platinum through surveys anytime soon? I know platinum is cheap, but most companies with their microtransactions implement the free surveys, for the user who is looking for premium items without the cost. Maybe sometime in the near future this could be possible?

I started right after update 7 and new characters start with 50 platinum, which is plenty to do anything important. In fact, the only things you can't get without platinum are expanded Warframe/weapon slots, credit/experience boosts, and expanded color options. Everything else is obtainable via credits, farming, and patience. I've been playing for about 10 days and I've got the Rhino warframe being constructed right now.

Time is money! They wouldn't call it a "premium item" if you didn't pay for it one way or another!

no no and no

the game is already 90% free, the only thing that is only platinum purchased is warframe colors and warframe slots/weapon slots.

i say the game has too much freeloading(im a freeloader myself), the game needs some money to stay alive. no money = no warframe.

no no and no

the game is already 90% free, the only thing that is only platinum purchased is warframe colors and warframe slots/weapon slots.

i say the game has too much freeloading(im a freeloader myself), the game needs some money to stay alive. no money = no warframe.

But DE would get payed by the advertiser, and thereby getting some financial contribution from the free loading portion of the community. 

though the types of surveys you usually get in games are rather buggy and unsuitable. 

I never found surveys to be any useful, since 100% of them don't even work for me. 

I'm just hoping for them to fix the Steam redirect issue, then I can start buying platinum. :/

But back to topic, no, no surveys. They're a waste of space. Internet space.

Is it possible to acquire free platinum through surveys anytime soon? I know platinum is cheap, but most companies with their microtransactions implement the free surveys, for the user who is looking for premium items without the cost. Maybe sometime in the near future this could be possible?

Premium items? There arent even "premium" items...

Its not like you get start plat, all the weapons/frames without paying, even the potatoes can drop. i dont see why they should now give away their real money currency....

Premium items? There arent even "premium" items...

Its not like you get start plat, all the weapons/frames without paying, even the potatoes can drop. i dont see why they should now give away their real money currency....

This is true, you can craft all of the platinum items, the only few things you cannot get is the colour schemes and avatar packs from crafting, but that does not make the game "pay to win" Platinum is more of a shortcut, you can spend how ever and where ever. Want to go out and farm for a frame, go ahead but want to rush the build time, that is fine by me. All Platinum is, is a time cutter, to get the player back into the action.

This is true, you can craft all of the platinum items, the only few things you cannot get is the colour schemes and avatar packs from crafting, but that does not make the game "pay to win" Platinum is more of a shortcut, you can spend how ever and where ever. Want to go out and farm for a frame, go ahead but want to rush the build time, that is fine by me. All Platinum is, is a time cutter, to get the player back into the action.

That and slots. Slots can not be achieved without platinum.