Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Death Dealers Elite Are Recruiting

Dellacroix666

kkkkk_zpse693810f.png

ok i have over, 300 hours played over the space of around, a year tho i did take a huge gap in-between, and i really just play for fun/casual, not sort of rushing to get to highest rank and have best weapons etc, not to have the best stuff or the best mods althogh i pretty much do now just through the amount of time i spent on it,

and ive just made MY OWN clan, i thought it would be really hard and take alot of resources, but it doesnt, i mean it takes alot, but i would say less then weapons, (i thought it would be the opposite)

if you are looking to join a clan, and you play for fun like me, and arnt toooo focused on just getting the weapons you like and being op :D id be happy to invite you to my clan, i play i would say about 5-6 days a week, sometimes for like half the day haha, and sum times just for a few hours, i love to help new players, i tend to play on the first planet purely for this reason, i could use extra help farming resoucres ect, my clan is the death dealers elite, and you can find me in game (add me or mail me) my name is dellacroix666

prefferably id like people around the same sorta time in game 300+ hours, I'm rank 10, just cause farming the rare resources to build rooms and things like resources to build forma take quite some time once you farm AND then build, so the more experienced the better, but I'm also happy to let some newbies join :) not only would it be great for new players but also for players who have spent a lot of time in the game and would like to be more involved with a clan without having to make there own 

Edited by Dellacroix666