Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove The Time Limit!

chainshot

I get the idea behind it being a social game and all, but you should still consider that a lot of us still like to be single player only at times. The time limit doesn't help with that, especially when there is no difference between single player and multi-player game play.

Since AI still swarms you in single player, especially those damn robots, and the guns do little damage if you don't have a lot of mod drops, you get somewhat screwed over.  Consider how crappy a lot of these guns are, you have to constantly grind to get anything and a lot of the mods barely do anything but reduce something by half a second and take up slots.  Like fast hands for example, it only has a 5% increase in speed.  It is absolutely useless to have unless you have a bunch, and I don't.

So, TL;DR on this: remove time limit for single player at least, and up some of the abilities of these mods.

The only timer is the timed extraction that can happen after destroying a reactor, which is a direct gameplay mechanic. So, no, they aren't gonna get rid of it.

I think they should add a time limit for Spy missions because all your using is the pistol.