Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vilified [Recruiting]

Zotah

Introduction:

Hey guys, Invading here to tell you that my clan is now recruiting!

I am hoping to make this clan a budding success, eventually making it to at least 20-30 (active) members. Anyone is welcome to join, whether new or old. I play from PST Timezone (-7:00), and i am generally online past midnight if there are things to do so most time zones will be okay joining. I am willing to help anyone that may need it. 

Rules and Requirements:

The requirements to join this clan aren't strict at all. All that I ask of people joining is that that plan on being online at least once every week. The ability to write/speak English is also a must. (which I'm guessing that if you can read this, you can most likely write/speak it haha) Also, I just ask that you be friendly and that's pretty much it!

Goals:

My goal for this clan is to have a nice community of players to come together to enjoy the game. Whether that means helping eachother out, doing the solar rails, pvping, etc. etc. I want to have a clan that makes all members feel welcome and enjoy their time on the game! I know that awkward feeling when joining a new clan, and I am telling you that if you join this clan i promise you will receive a warm welcome and immediately feel included in whatever may be going on in the clan at that time! At this moment in time, if you join... You will be one of the founding members of the clan and will be included in building the clan up with me!

Current Progress on the Dojo:

dojo_zps98d94a09.jpg

All research has been completed!

Current Roster:

-Invading (Master)

-WarReap3r (Hero)

-plexus_brachialis (Champion)

-Yesdotcom (Grunt)

-Wog45 (Grunt)

-Henwee (Fresh Meat)

-Evilman95 (Retired)

Ranks:

Fresh Meat - The starting rank when you join the clan.

Powers: Host

Grunt - The 2nd rank of the clan, will be given after playing a few missions or so with us.

Powers: Host, Tech

Warrior - This rank is for members that have proven their loyalty and earned it.

Powers: Host, Tech, Recruiting

Ace - This is the first of the senior officer ranks in the clan. Given to those who have been active, helped others, participated in miscellaneous clan activities for a good amount of time.

Powers: Host, Tech, Recruiting, Treasurer, Promotion

Champion - Champion is the rank given to people who devote as much as they can to the clan, and it's well-being.

Powers: Host, Tech, Recruiting, Treasurer, Promotion, Architect  

Hero - Heroes are the second in command of the clan, just below the master and will only be given to the most trusted individuals in the clan.

Powers: Host, Tech, Recruiting, Treasurer, Promotion, Architect, Regulator, Tactician

Master - That would be me, Invading. Founder of the clan, who promises to try his best to get the clan going and keep it in tip top condition

Powers: All of them.

Retired: A rank for players that have earned their keep in the clan, but are gone for a period of 20+ days. Your previous rank will be reinstated to you upon your return.

Powers: Host

Emblem:

ClanEmblem_zps9adb0a1a.png 

To contact me outside of this thread you can...

Add me in game

Add me on steam (same name)

Pm me on the forum

Also if there is anything else you might want to know about me or the clan, just comment about it below!

Edited by Invading

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...