Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kawaii Hasu Recruiting! (Otakus Welcome) -Social Clan- [Recruitment Closed, Capacity Met]

Pansoy

32f8167b-d7a0-4d82-8b59-6481d95bc35c.png    

0ec01728-56bb-4723-9370-75452d43dbe3.png

Hello Tenno and welcome! Quick question, do you like Anime and Manga? Then this is the clan for you! Kawaii Hasu is now recruiting members for a Storm Clan! We're looking for no game experience whatsoever. All we're looking for are friendly and active people who like to talk about Anime/Manga/ random crap. We have a finished dojo and halfway done with all the research.

Rules:

1) Don't be an a**hole. Simple enough.

2) Don't beg for plat. 

3) Don't beg for a promotion.

4) No drama in clan chat. Take that somewhere else via ingame or Forums PM.

5) Must be active within 30 days or result in a kick, unless notified by a higher up.

6) Please take off your shoes before entering the dojo. OR ELSE!!!

Clan Emblem:

FinishedEmblemnoeffects.png Warframe0805.jpg

Wow blurry pic. Gonna have to speak to my camera man.... >:(

Promotion:

Now you're probably thinking how one should get promoted well... 

Me and other higher ups will be monitoring the members around seeing who's been online and who's not. Once active for a week you get upgraded, then the next 2 weeks, then the next 3 weeks. Members can only go up to the rank of Senpai. If we notice you've been active a lot and have been helping others. Then you'll be part of the higher ups. Though keep in mind rank doesn't really matter much as we're just here to socialize, help each other, goof off, party. :P

Ranks:

From highest to lowest:

Riida (Leader):

5b70adb3-23e7-446a-9197-588ba7825542.jpg There are only 2 current leaders so far. Me (main founder) and Bored81.

Sensei:

6e07c745-b3ca-4437-8107-f5dea6fa3b65.png

Kaichou:

5a55ae61-2cbe-471b-8c24-ef7fb072c198.jpg

Senpai:

af337184-4909-419b-83eb-b7d0626309d4.jpg If you are of this rank, you MUST notice your kouhai, or else they will feel despair.

Kouhai:

55ae45dd-2d6c-45f5-b467-1fad66df1477.png

Nobita:

9087621a-f409-48a9-a215-017cf2a3727b.jpg

Transfer Student:

4bbc279d-b30b-4f99-833a-9cde0e17f56f.png Everyone's starting rank. Lets all go make fun of the transfer student!

Hideyoshi:

ce155417-9853-42d1-8bfc-820bb29e78c6.png Don't. Even. Think. About. It.

Dojo:

If interested in what the dojo looks like:

kggif.gif

How to Apply:

Please answer some of the following questions:

1. What's your name?

2. Why do you want to join?

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

4. What color are your panties?

5. There is no 4.

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: ☆  Next to your name so you can get an invite. ;)

Forgot to mention, we also have a Raidcall for all you chatty chatboxes out there.

Raidcall ID:

You'll see it in the MOTD.  :3

Alliance Status:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208705-%E2%9C%AD-tenno-above-all-%E2%9C%AD-ally-with-us/

So tell me Tenno, ARE YOU READY TO BE KAWAII AS F**K?!

Edited by Pansoy

1. 100SadPandas(Don't judge me I like Pandas)

2. I liek anime and manga. The clans I've been in before have never been that talkative or helpful. I'm just looking for some bros to hang out with

3. Oh jeez, a lot. The manga I'm on right now is "Crows, Dogs: Bullets and Carnage, and Jormungand". You can find all the anime I've seen and am watching here: http://hummingbird.me/users/100SadPandas/library

4. striped blue and white

5. :P

6. (I have no idea what it is I have to do at this part)

I needz a clam to joien plzzz

I'm relatively new  to warframe and I want to join a clan. my IGN is kebkeb05. any chance that I would get an invite? I am super friendly and I love anime!!

Just gonna leave this here:          :P

How to Apply:

1. What's your name?

5. There is no 4.

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: ☆  Next to your name so you can get an invite. ;)

But I'll let it go since you're new. :3

Edited by Pansoy

^That was fast xD Invite sent~

....But still...

How to Apply:

1. What's your name?

5. There is no 4.

:P

I love watching/playing animes. Pretty my entire life based around animes, video games and etc. It seems this is a perfect clan for me.

1. I'm Apotheosized  

2. Well, watch/play animes/games, majority play japanese style video games and I usually only draw my own anime characters.

3. Currently Akame ga Kill!, Aldnoah.Zero, Ao Haru Ride, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Majimoji Rurumo, Rail Wars, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu: Blade Dance, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, and M3 Sono Kuroki Hagane. Or pretty much any animes involves in Harem, some comedy, and Romance, but manly romance.

4.My color of my pa...actually nevermind. 

5. What! I don't know what your talking about. Ignore it!

6.Pretty!

This seems like a really nice clan, especially since I am also a fellow anime enthusiast!

1. Name : Stengo46

2. Again, I want to be with other anime enthusiasts and join others who play Warframe!

3. Currently watching: Akame ga Kill!, Rail Wars, Sword Art Online II,  Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Fairy Tail, and Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (have also watched a few others before)

4. I'm male :U

5. hoh-ok

6.☆  Next to your name so you can get an invite. ;

Edited by Stengo46

1.DandyJoker

2. i want a fun clan i can enjoy being in

3. the only manga i'm reading right now is naruto shippuden and i just like seasonal anime specially slice of life and drama like clannad

Invite sent^

...But stil....

How to Apply:

1. What's your name?

5. There is no 4.

1 spot remaining.

You guys Still recruiting? Just started, getting to the point where it difficult to go solo.

Names Ry0ku (one of the japanese translations for Power which is my last name)

Looking for a friendly clan with similar interests that can help me with the rough spots in the game.

Currently watching Ace of Diamond, Akame ga Kill!, Aldnoah Zero, Argevollen, Mahouka, Sword Art Online II, Tokyo ESP, Zankyou no Terror and some other long time recuring shows.

Edited by Ry0ku

1. beatswork..but everyone calls me beats xD

2. because i want to be kawaii af =w= and all my friends stopped playing and i was the only one in our clan so..yea

3. Fairy tail and B gata h kei (shhh)

4. rainbow but you don't know that

5. *ole*

edit* awww you're full T^T

Edited by beatswork