Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello!

(PSN)XSoldat13

I've been playing Warframe on PS4 for a little bit. I have been playing solo or with randoms. Always end up getting kicked though.

A bit about myself: I was an devoted Xbox player. My friends eventually stopped playing. I thought to myself, "This is a great time to go next gen!" At the time, X1 was still $500. I had no friends on next gen, so I tarded in my console to get the PS4. Events in the past month had made me proud of my decision.

I am an avid gamer. I also am moderately skilled with electronics. Being so, I have decided to follow an education and career in game development. I start my secondary education online in September. I love Sci-fi and fantasy so Warframe was a natural fit.

My experience thus far with Warframe: I have thuroughly enjoyed the game. It does have a rocky start, but you can get into it quite fast. I was new to the game and was unfamiliar with the game. This resulted in me buying a Sentinel. Don't get me wrong, it is a useful tool. I just regret it because I am getting tired of the PSIV color schemes and the standard color schemes. Maybe it's just the CoD player in me that feels that you should be able to access all colors outside of the paywall. Perhaps through unlock challenges. I still have fun though.

Hope to see more Warframe players. Stay vigilant.

XSoldat13

I've been playing Warframe on PS4 for a little bit. I have been playing solo or with randoms. Always end up getting kicked though.

Welcome!

I am pretty darn sure that there is no kick feature atm. I doubt that's what is happening to you lol.