Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

League Of Assassins Is Accepting More Members.

Diabolist

League of Assassins

League of Assassins is a clan for casual/hardcore gamers. Looking for people to have fun with in warframe. 

Our Dojo has all research and trading post completed.

CLAN OBJECTIVE:

Having a good time in warframe and make new friends while decimating anything that stands in our way.

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING:

At least a Mastery Rank of 3; It shows to me that you are enjoy Warframe and chances are you won't stop playing.

The main VoIP that the clan uses and prefer is Raidcall since its provides up to 100k members for free (Can't beat that) 

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR:

Must be over 18+. There are things that we may say in chat/VoIP that might be inappropiate which a majority of the time is funny to us but not if let say someone's parent heard us. 

DOJO:

Our home is practically done, we have all research completed, two obstacle course so you don't have to wait or have a race to see who finishes first, 4 Dueling rooms, Observatory to see the stars/space and two trading post and lots of decoration that needs resource to make the dojo stand out! 

EMBLEM/BANNERS:

We recently submitted our design which got approved and waiting until next hotfixes/patches to be implemented.

MEMBERS:

We currently have 8 members(one is my alt) which i plan to remove when more people want to join. We do have plans to grow but taking it one step at a time.

Most of us reside from NA but we do accept players from EU.

SOLAR RAILS:

We are currently in the process of building one but needs tons of resources so at this moment its a work in progress.

ALLIANCES:

We currently aren't in an alliance with anyone but looking for alliances who have the name Assassins in their name or similar theme.

Giving credit to Rockmelt for this template.

Edited by Diabolist