Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dungeoncrawlersanonymous Recruiting

(PSN)Soreki

DungeonCrawlersAnonymous (DCA for short) is a new clan. I would love to see the DCA become a clan that is a close knit group of gamers that can game beyond the realm of Warframe.

I would also love the DCA to be a place that is totally respectful of others. Respect and honor above all!

Most of the research is done or in progress. The dojo is a work in progress, but is growing steadily.

If anyone wants to be a part of a clan that has the potential to be a community for more than just a game, then we'd be happy to have you join us.

Please let me know in the comments below, or msg me on the PSN.

Edited by (PS4)Soreki

• 2 weeks later...

Clan update:  Refer to the above post, however, I do wish to note that anyone that wishes to join will be able to receive a clan rank based on the ARPG that they have really enjoyed:  Diablo, Path of Exile, Grim Dawn or Torchlight.  You let me know which one you enjoy the most, or just played, and I'll promote you to that rank in the clan.  

Update 2: We are ever closer to all research complete, including the new U14 items. Our numbers have grown to include a few new to the game.

Right now we are seeking anyone who can play. As guild leader I am hopeful for any that are experienced would consider joining as well. We have a good group of people, and we hope to see our numbers grow.

Anyone that tells me their favorite ARPG will automatically advance to the equivalent rank in the clan or higher depending on Warframe experience.

Ranks are based off of Torchlight, Diablo, Grim Dawn and Path of Exile.

Please join us Tenno!

Update 3: this little ghost clan is now fully researched and most the current decorations are in the final stages of building. We're still growing and have need of a couple more players who can help donate to rooms.

If you're new or old to warframe, you're welcome to join, as long as you're active and commit to helping us finish the dojo.