The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Things That Makes You Rage In Warframe

faresamir7

Bad randoms, they don't even have to be noobs just stupid. I am safe in the snow globe but they go down thinking there Rambo and I have to risk dying to get them back on their feet.

-------I potato everything-------

Oh how i know that feel, i play interception a lot with pugs and sometimes you get that random superlow hp/shield guy that goes down a lot. Then caps in chat goes "HELP ME UP U NOOBS". It's like yeah, we are gonna risk losing 2/3 nodes just so we can go and revive you across the map so you can go down again. Either run away if you are getting swarmed or don't join with a fresh frame. UGH, my jimmies are rustled just thinking about it.

Assassins showing up in solo.

Seriously, yesterday, I was using Vulkar and Loki Prime (squishy frame).

First run, the Stalker shows up and jumps me.

Second run, G3 show up and attempt to jump me. (I aborted because I already have the Brakk and I didn't want those little sentinels to bolt me.)

Its ridiculous, because I farm Stalker for hours on end and he never shows up. He shows up a lot when I have weak weapons and a squishy/weak frame. I'm beginning to think this is rigged to show up when you are vunerable.

DE being flakey in every thing they touch.

Account migration ?

Sure, it will cost you all your cores, your 4 forma grakata, your 2 forma sybaris from your PC account just because **** you.

Sure I get my platinum back from my PS4 account, but not the painful drudgery of leveling those weapons up.

Defense Trolls.

Frost players that snowglobe the defense pod in an infested mission when everyone else is defending with ranged weapons.

Stalker only dropping Dread bp's.

Players that try to speed run void missions and trigger all the traps that get their teammates killed.

Grineer Hellions in low level missions that can kill you in one missile salvo.

Assassins showing up in solo.

Seriously, yesterday, I was using Vulkar and Loki Prime (squishy frame).

First run, the Stalker shows up and jumps me.

Second run, G3 show up and attempt to jump me. (I aborted because I already have the Brakk and I didn't want those little sentinels to bolt me.)

Its ridiculous, because I farm Stalker for hours on end and he never shows up. He shows up a lot when I have weak weapons and a squishy/weak frame. I'm beginning to think this is rigged to show up when you are vunerable.

I've actually tested this a bit and found that if your conclave score is less than 1000 and you have only one maxed weapon or less the chances of stalker or anyone else appearing is a lot higher.

Bonus chance if the maxed weapon isn't even potatoed.

I was lucky yesterday when the G3 showed up against my Nekros during a kubrow den run. I was also leveling my primary and secondary and had a level 30 non potatoed Dual Zoren. Luckily I had a maxed Flow with a Quick Thinking and Rage combo so I just stood in front of their faces with 2hp and berserker crit them to pieces. =D