Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need 2 Dedicated Ps4 Players

(PSN)Taquinas7

Hello all! My good friend and I, LoadedGnome, constantly play games together whether we are farming for something or just playing for fun. As of late, we have run into a problem. Playing with 2 random players (besides ourselves) is becoming very taxing because it usually ends up with a disconnected host or multiple players leaving/not knowing how to properly handle a mission or boss. Now we completely understand that not all players will understand some things about the game, or that we should not have a HUGE standard set for randoms that join us. We are just looking for 2 other dedicated warframe players that are looking to have fun, and want to make somewhat of a permanent 4-man squad with my friend and I. If you are also looking for this, then please message me on PS4 using my PSN tag which is Taquinas7. Otherwise, please leave a reply to this there as with your PSN tag and please make sure that you have a microphone/headset as we want to be able to effectively communicate with you during a game. I apologize for the wall of text, and hope you all have a great day.

Im interested in finding people to play with on a consistent basis. I've only been playing for a week and find it hard to find a good group of people to play with that actually work together. 

Hit me up on psn, ive got a mic and play on a daily basis, though I am not far along in the game.