Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus Lightning] Recruiting

RX--78

Hi, I´m MR 11 player and i would like to join your clan IGN: Sanguinariness

hmmm somebody already invited you to lightning

(for the people who invite please notify via thread and say "invited" or something like that)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a new player with MR 2, started a week ago and would like to join a big clan with laid back experience such as yours, so as to have other people to play with and have access to the labs only available to clans.

IGN: Raf.the.DragonLord

(I sent an application to the Main Clan Forum Post - Copied from there.)

Was accepted at Flame Sister Clan instead, would like to be informed if changing to Lightning sister clan is possible.

Edited by Raf.the.DragonLord

I'm a new player with MR 2, started a week ago and would like to join a big clan with laid back experience such as yours, so as to have other people to play with and have access to the labs only available to clans.

IGN: Raf.the.DragonLord

(I sent an application to the Main Clan Forum Post - Copied from there.)

Was accepted at Flame Sister Clan instead, would like to be informed if changing to Lightning sister clan is possible.

(sorry for if we were late)

you can transfer to lightning but make sure to contact the alliance leader (YouHaveShamedYoFamory)

(sorry for if we were late)

you can transfer to lightning but make sure to contact the alliance leader (YouHaveShamedYoFamory)

Thanks for the information. But before I transfer to this clan, could you give me more info about this specific sister clan?

All Main, Flame and Sky have their clan system and rules written at The first post of The recruitment page.

Is this clan the same as Flame and Main? Or it has its own system and rules like Sky?

Edited by Raf.the.DragonLord

Thanks for the information. But before I transfer to this clan, could you give me more info about this specific sister clan?

All Main, Flame and Sky have their clan system and rules written at The first post of The recruitment page.

Is this clan the same as Flame and Main? Or it has its own system and rules like Sky?

it has the same rules as  flame and sky

every clan has all research,cool dojo,etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...