The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Alternate Places To Grind Kubrow Mods

The only way to get Kubrow mods is on earth, and the missions are boring as heck to grind though because there is A no options they are all exterminate missions: and B: the greenys are all low level so the is no challenge for a high level players

I get that grind is part of this game, it's how we get money and mods, but Warfame sells it self on the combat, that it's fun to take on a whole platoon of hostiles and come out on top thanks to one's skills and space magic, trying to grind the Earth missions for Kubrow mods on the other hand is boring for anyone but a very low level player. I"m not saying there bad mind you, I got a lot of millage ranking up a new frame on those missions, but once you are leveled up the missions are too easy to do, and you have to do them over and over to get the Kubrow mods no matter how high leveled your frames and guns are.

a simple solution would be to add Kubrow to the Coprus Outpost and Greenier settlement so we can go grind places other then earth for the mods.  The Orokin had an empire that reached across the Sol System and we have wolves in both the desert and snowy parts of our planet so it's not like it's illogical for us to get "Snow Kubrow" or something.

You can do sabotage missions, capture missions, anything. Capture missions actually have more rooms in them so that should be a better place to farm for the mods anyway. You are not forced to do exterminate missions all the time.

But I agree with the 'snow Kubrows'. I'd like to see more Kubrow variants, as well as new missions to play for the mods.

Edited by PeanutMonster