Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Evo [Recruiting]

TJW1025

The dojo is not currently complete, we're currently working on research (With the tenno lab built). People who donate regularly will be promoted and rewarded with an item of their preference (if we have it(No prime parts unless we have spares also)), however if we feel you have donated a lot and participated in lots of missions with us you will be rewarded with either an extra item or a promotion. This system may change however.

The room selection in the dojo will be done by Revolver and myself as we have a very specific layout that we wish to achieve. 

Edited by bazla002

The dojo is not currently complete, we're currently working on research (With the tenno lab built). People who donate regularly will be promoted and rewarded with an item of their preference (if we have it(No prime parts unless we have spares also)), however if we feel you have donated a lot and participated in lots of missions with us you will be rewarded with either an extra item or a promotion. This system may change however.

The room selection in the dojo will be done by Revolver and myself as we have a very specific layout that we wish to achieve. 

So wont u gather any ideas about the room placement ? and is the clan logo ready ?

Edited by Neonslash

We will accept suggestions from other members of the clan and will consider what will be best, we are currently focusing on building the research labs but i am not sure what will be happening after they are build.  It would be best to ask Revolver what he wants to build next but i will probably be another reactor and an upgrade to either the barracks or Clan Hall. Revolver and myself will both be on later about 2am GMT where we can all chat and make suggestions. Revolver will not be active at the moment as he is currently away, he will be back later on tonight and will be able to answer your questions in more detail

So wont u gather any ideas about the room placement ? and is the clan logo ready ?

I have a current/ logical layout of the dojo with account for the energy and capacity cost, I am up for suggestions as I too am also new to the whole clan.

My next idea would be to get the clan up to shadow once places has been filled and research labs are built once then the crash course and duel room would be next on my build list.

At this current point of time I have a dedicated floor for energy (Reactors) and will increase capacity as needed, but as soon as the labs are built at the end of the corridor will be an elevator leading up to the crash course and etc.

If you can help with the layout to fit everything in that would be appreciated.

On the clan logo matters, No we do not have a logo ready or a simple draft but as soon as all places filled we will collect ideas and try to design one. 

Edited by Revolver1025

Hello I am a new Tenno and I've been searching for a clan for a while now. It would be really nice if I could be apart of your clan. I'm very interested in  and I'll definitely try my best to contribute to the clan. Hope you guys can invite me, would really appreciate it :D

Hello I am a new Tenno and I've been searching for a clan for a while now. It would be really nice if I could be apart of your clan. I'm very interested in  and I'll definitely try my best to contribute to the clan. Hope you guys can invite me, would really appreciate it :D

It says you are already apart of a different clan