Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Clones Broken After Patch

Glasglow

I was using mirage first time in a few days now, and i noticed that after the fix, her clones don't do damage anymore.

There is the animation of them shooting, and bullets flying but they dont hit targets and do no damage, my Dread arrows just fly trought targets and do no damage.

Also in the past, when you shot into the wall, clones would shoot real bullets and they would remain physically in the wall, now when i shoot into the wall, there are no clone shots anymore..

You guys totally broke the clones instead of fixing them, again ^^

aqvX4jr.jpg

Seems to be working fine for me. Hitscan, at least. Maybe something to do with physical projectiles?

Edit:

1lcxpeL.jpg

Just tested Paris Prime and the Boltor Prime, and just like your Dread, clone physical projectiles would make contact and disappear, doing no damage to target.

Oddly enough, clone physical projectiles will still do damage to environmental objects such as explosive barrels, crates, and Kubrow dens.

Edited by Charismo

Oddly enough, I seem to remember this working fine just a few days ago. I regularly use a Thunderbolt build with Hall of Mirrors, and it seems now that the clone arrows will no longer proc Thunderbolt either.

Hopefully they can get a fix in by tomorrow.

All of Mirage's powers are broken (except possible Sleight of Hand but no one actually uses that, hue) in various ways that aren't reflected by the post hotfix issues list despite most of them being widely known and reported. :/

And the list doesn't include any of the several persistent visual glitches (like attachments on mirror images), though I suppose those have a lower priority than bug fixes to functional stuff.

They aren't going to fix this crap anytime soon, i reported banshee being broken week ago or more and its still broken.

Banshee got fixed

Also, I noticed the same thing. I threw my glaive and noticed that when my clones threw theirs, theirs just dissapeared and didn't do any damage.