Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos: Stuck In A Wall During The Kril Fight (And One More Thing...)

RYNDW

Firstly, I just want to say that THIS ISN'T A RANT. Just pointing a couple of things out.

So, was fighting Vor and Kril with the Dragon Nikana, finished off Vor no problem, but then it came to taking care of kril... And...

uhm; This happened.

(See screenshot below, have multiple as proof)

8SjzJhE.jpg

foPScPw.jpg

SQKZOC3.jpg

pCdi6GO.jpg

Now, getting stuck in a wall is kind of a minor knit-pick which could probably be fixed, but I also wanted to make another little point: Notice the combo count? yep. yeeep. fighting Kril with a melee weapon is a little teeny-tiny bit impossible. Now, being in a wall; that's not hard to believe. But you can see the hit detection and the numbers are there. Can't rack up a 4x Combo from wailing on rock faces right?

So, is there any chance of DE creating a way to fight bosses like Kril with just melee weapons?I know it's possible in his second phase, but that's if you can get him into his second phase using just melee. And Don't say 'JUST USE GUNS' because sometimes, a man just has to get his slashy-slash on; And one of the highlights of u13 was being able to play missions using just melee.

Feel free to move this topic somewhere else if it's in the wrong place or otherwise, I Don't use the forums a whole lot.

Edited by RYNDW