Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'solowarframe' Ghost 'clan' Is Looking For Tennos

PrimeRobot

Hello, The following recruitment is meant of players that is looking for a group that has players wanting to complete missions, rather than a group that is meant for PVP. In other words, this group is meant for Peaceful Players only.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I wouldn't consider this a Clan, because this is a 100% Non-Aggressive group of Tennos, that just want to complete missions, and not have to worry about Clan events.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Tenno,

'SoloWarframe' is a group that is meant for Peaceful Tennos and Solo Tennos. This group is meant for Completing Missions, Trading with other Players, Training to Become stronger, and to assist New or Lower Level Tennos to level up.

I will accept all Tennos, No matter the Rank, Level, or Skilled, as long if you are respectful and mature.

There is only 9 slots available, and if you wish to join, you can apply with the following layout.

The Layout is optional, you don't have to use it, but the ones with the stars (*) on them, it is a requirement, and you must put it in your application.

Group Rules (Should be Easy to follow):

- Respectful, only curse when your with players at an appropriate age, and stars are recommended if you do curse.

- Be a Team-Player, after all this is a group for peaceful players only. Don't be self-centered and hog all the resources for yourself. Cover your allies, and Aid them if possible.

- Do not Spam in any Clan chat. If you said something once, don't paste the same message again. At least Reword your message, and adding numbers or letters to the last same message don't count.

If you need an example, it is at the bottom.

- Do not Rage. Warframe is a game, it does not have any impact on your life. You don't need to rage-quit if you died because your team-mate failed to revive you.

Group Application Layout:

*IGN(In-game Name):

*When did you first join Warframe:

*Do you agree to the Rules, and are you able to follow it?

Current Warframe:

What Planet are you up to?

Can you contribute to any Dojo Builds that needs resources?

*How can I contact you?

Group Rules Example:

- Respectful

"Oh for f*** sakes"

"Can someone come with me with cover the exit?"

- Be a Team-Player

"Here, He's on low-health, 1 Stab should kill him, Take him" <--  Correct

- Do Not Spam

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH <Level>???" "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH <Level>???"

Incorrect ^^^

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH <Level>???" "CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME, IM STUCK ON <Level>??"

Recommended if your desperate, but Correct ^^^

- Do Not Rage

"Wtf Why didn't you revive me you?" ----> "Noob"   <-- Incorrect

"Sorry, I couldn't get to you" "Its okay, Theres alot of enemies here anyway, you probably wouldn't have made it"

Correct ^^

Also, because this group is new, if you are accepted, or accepted an invite to the group, It is OPTIONAL that you contribute to at least 1 to all Dojo builds. I am currently trying to build more hallways for rooms that everyone can use. Remember, this is optional, you don't have to, and please be patient as the building of the Dojo is in progress.

Also, if you happen to send an alliance request to this group, it will be denied because We are a neutral group, and we side with no Clan/Alliance.

Edited by PrimeRobot

Thank you for taking interest in the group

But before I invite you, I forgot to mention that the Dojo isn't 100% finish,I'm currently building hall-ways that will contain the Chem Lab and all that.

So that means that there isn't much in the Dojo, is that okay with you guys?