Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explain Focus, Flow, Reach, And Continuity

DEATHLOK

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any movement on this? DE_Steve agreed the existing descriptions were "terse." Did anyone ask during a recent video chat?

I'd love to invest in some of these mods, but not know how they affect my Warframe's Powers, I can't risk wasting fusion cores buffing something that does nothing for me.

• 3 months later...

I know that this isn't exactly what OP wants, but if you go to the wiki it gives a much better description of every mod and what it effects.

What I think the OP wants if for the Devs to actually put all that info into the game itself and not have us rely on an outside source for information.

Simply put,

Focus- Increases Power Strenght (Power Damage)

Flow- Max Energy Capacity Increase

Reach- Inceases Power Range

Continuity-Increases Power Duration

:3

What? Reach increase range on your Melee, STRETCH increases your power range.

As noted by some users, Wiki has been wrong for some mods and abilities.

Of these mods, obviously, Flow is the most obvious. Focus comes next, as we can see the damage we do with most abilities and whether or not the numbers increase with focus (although some low damage in high frequency abilities, such as WoF, are still hard to see). Reach and Continuity is a whole different story entirely. 

Edited by Blazer-X

There has long been confusion surrounding these mods because the developers made no effort to explain them and because the mods often fail to function as expected. The mods may or may not work with certain combinations of Warframes and powers. I doubt the developers themselves have a clear understanding of the circumstances in which the four mods function, period, let alone how they function in theory.

It is exceedingly disappointing that the developers continue to ignore requests for clarification on the fundamental underpinnings of their game.

I agree they are a bit misleading and don't work with every ability, we need better description for sure but I use stretch, streamline, flow, focus and continuity on my rhino and let met just say the rhino stomp clears everything in a second now it is almost not fair I end up with sometimes 10 times more kills on a defence mission, rhino stomp rules everything now :D

Edited by Tr1ples1xer