Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan With All The Research Looking For New Members

lapthekiller

We are a small clan looking to expand, we started off with just two people who were interested in the frames and weapons offered through clans but are now serious players. We have all weapons and frames researched we only need members who want to join an active clan to help it grow and viseversa. It doesn't matter if your new or a vetran player we would be more than happy to have you. If you have any questions pm in game the clan leader jackktheripper. leave your ign below and i will be happy to send you a request in a few hours.

Edited by lapthekiller

Hello. I´ve just been one day into Warframe. I kind of liked it but nobody really gave me any support whatsoever or any explanations or tips, so what I´m looking for is people who can instruct me into Warframe, so I get to know the basic stuff, like Farming, Warframe language, etc...

If you wouldn´t mind helping me out, I afterwards wouldn´t mind helping other members out.

I created a clan of my own just for fun, not that I´m really gonna use it though and besides that I´m the only member xD, but I just mention it cause I´m not sure if that would interfere in case someone from the clan tries sending me an invite and turns out I have to be online at the same time he sends it.

Well anyways, hope you don´t mind if I enter the clan?

IGN: JeiserHumagagua.

Thanks for your attention! :D